• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best benzo to go with weed

Clenelo

Bluelighter
Hi everyone :) stumbled upon this site and I’m amazed it’s a very good community re: harm minimisation .. so thought I’d say hello :) 🙋‍♂️

I was just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the best benzo to take with weed? I do this maybe twice a year, I’ve only smoked weed with diazepam but it goes together like bread and butter!!

what would you say is the best recreational benzo to take with weed? I have the choice of clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam, and Xanax??

what would be your chosen benzo to smoke with?

also side note: for a cocaine comedown, will a small dose of Xanax reduce the chance of a seizure??

Welcome to bluelight! This place is indeed very unique. I encourage you to introduce yourself in the new member introduction forum.

Everyone is a bit different but I personally find xanax as being far more recreational than other benzos. This opinion seems to be shared by a good majority of people.

As far as reducing seizure risk from a cocaine comedown, the answer is yes, probably. That said the antiepileptic properties of benzos are generally more pronounced with higher doses. Paradoxically sometimes certain benzos can induce seizures (though I've never heard of xanax having this property).

also side note: for a cocaine comedown, will a small dose of Xanax reduce the chance of a seizure??
Yes it will. Usually diazepam and lorazepam are used to treat seizures in a medical setting. Clonazepam is used to prevent seizures.

The best one for recreation is purely a matter of personal preference. To me Xanax (alrazolam) is most recreational and euphoric. But if I'm having a stimulant comedown I usually prefer diazepam because it's very physically calming and has excellent muscle relaxing properties.