• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Bernese method

What did the fent microdosing do for you? I mean did it make you feel better about life or...?
Also what would be microdose of fent be and what was the route of administration?
My guess would be volumetric dosing but often my guessing is way off.

Suboxone is useless for fentynal users, unless they slowly introduce subs while using fent analog of choice they will immediately go into precipitated withdrawal and not only be fucked for hours to days but still hooked on fent or withdrawing from fent. Neither choice really allows people to get off while having a semblance of normalcy.

I just sent you a message turdballs2, I finally asked for help because I feel like my body is starting to give up on me… or it will. Fent daily user and I just been looking at my subox packet feeling anxious, scared, worried and all those synonyms. Just looking for a little help I guess… thanks buddy…

what did your sub reverse taper look like? did you taper the fetty use as you increased the subs? How many mg's did it take to feel okay after completely stopping the fet?

Hi all,
So it's been quite the journey. I feel amazing, like a teenager, at least in my mind, the body not so much. So in May I stocked up on 8mg strips and about 1.5g of fent. I can't remember the 1st dosage but get an exacto knife. Start at .25 or smaller if possible but it's tough to keep them even, use gloves so they don't stick. Actually wait, let me say, if u can find an MD that knows or is willing to help with bernese. Go to suboxne website and apply for discount based on income and ask MD if they will do the same. I ended up running out of subs before i could finish my taper and went to the emergency room to get a 7 day supply until i got to my doctor. Back to my self taper. If you can find 2mg subs it will be easier. I started with my morning dose of fent, as little as possible to get you out of the misery, i suggest tapering your fent b4 you start. I would wait at least an hour b4 the .25 sub dose and be sure to not eat or drink or smoke 15 b4 and after dose. I stayed at .25 for about 7 days with one morning and 1 evening dose, be sure to find the post of the guy with the dose schedule he used because it was very good. You will have to adjust it for your body and tolerance. At day 7 i tried to bump up but got mildly sick and added some fent right away. I went another 2 days before I stepped up to .5 all the while slowing down on my fent. I pretty much followed his schedule and when i did my last dose of fent and i think i was close to 8mg it was easy to drop. Once you get to that 8mg dose it's all mental so you just have to stay busy. I smoked a lot of weed at the start but once i was with an MD slowed and eventually stopped all weed and alcohol and have been clean and sober (aside from my 2mg of subs, 1mg in am and 1pm) I feel amazing! I'm motivated and do so much stuff around the house, I feel actual emotion and my relationship with my wife and kids has not been this good ever, since i was always at least a weed hound. I very good insurance so I was seeing at shrink once a week, I am now at once a month. I have been out of work on disability since May. This all started because I have bipolar 2 and was on to many meds that were not working and didn't want to go back and up the dosage of meds that weren't working, bad choices are part of the drug and mental health life. I still have a long road to go, but I meditate every day, even if i cant get to the euphoric place that sometimes feels better that old herion, since fet was always shit. Dont forget about the severe depression that kicks in when you forget your dose, just wait it out it will pass after a couple hours once you get the subs in your system. I never went above 8mg of subs and I suggest the same for you. MD wanted a fast taper 7 days at each dosage with larger drops, but he's cool and when i explained the insomnia and depths of despair depression he agreed to 2 weeks at each dosage with taking atarax and a 3mg clonidine patch that i change weekly. You can do it, just be flexible and easy on yourself, it's not easy but its worth every ounce of suffering. Good luck!

I just sent you a message turdballs2, I finally asked for help because I feel like my body is starting to give up on me… or it will. Fent daily user and I just been looking at my subox packet feeling anxious, scared, worried and all those synonyms. Just looking for a little help I guess… thanks buddy…
see below

What did the fent microdosing do for you? I mean did it make you feel better about life or...?
Also what would be microdose of fent be and what was the route of administration?
My guess would be volumetric dosing but often my guessing is way off.
see below

I got off methadone and fent with the burmese method. I stopped the fent a week before i started but i was amazed how painless it was. 2 days after my last methadone dose i felt very very mild wd for only a day or 2

I started at 0.5 subs for 3 days then increased to 1mg for 2 days then 0.5 increases daily. once you're at 4mg you stop all other opioids

I started at 0.5 subs for 3 days then increased to 1mg for 2 days then 0.5 increases daily. once you're at 4mg you stop all other opioids
yeah thats the thing this website is critically important for. Everyone has a their own unique body and mind chemistry which means people need to roll with what those things are telling them. Thanks for the input because reading other peoples posts about their taper was what gave me the confidence and will to succeed at this!

No problem, that's what we are all here for- support each other. Not everyone has a great doctor or support system. I started my clinic on this method because i read up on it but they were not aware of it . My doctor has told me he's now helped quite a few with this method, i don't mind being the test subject. Hobbies and exercise also helps. I wish you the best

I got off methadone and fent with the burmese method. I stopped the fent a week before i started but i was amazed how painless it was. 2 days after my last methadone dose i felt very very mild wd for only a day or 2

I am needing any advice I can get on doing the Bernese method to switch from methadone to suboxone. I have the suboxone from my doctor with directions. I tried it once but stopped after the second day because I experienced a slight discomfort and was worried about going up further the 3rd day. I can handle a little wd it’s just that I didn’t know what to expect as I increased the sub. I’m glad I am finally reaching out for advice because the side effects of the methadone are something I need away from. I appreciate any advice you can give me. I have pregabolin, mementine, and clonodine if needed for wd. I know the clonodine will help but not sure about the other two. Thank you and have a wonderful day😀

Just got off fentynal micro dossing ask me anything
I want to do the Bernese method to switch from methadone to suboxone. I have the sub from my doctor but worried of the wd. I tried it once and had very minor wd the first day but the clonodine helped. After the same thing on the second day I didn’t know what to do because I was going to increase the sun on the third day. Do the wd get worse and worse the higher you get on the sub? I’m needing to do this because I’m tired of the methadone side effects. I have pre gabepentin and mementine also but I’m not sure if they will help or even needed, just thought I’d throw that out there to see if they might help with any wd. Thank you very much. Been on Methadone 19 years and really want to switch ☺️

Never really got withdrawals at all. Go up every 2nd day. I didn't notice anything until a day after I stopped methadone and it was extremely mild.
Just try to not overthink it, sometimes thinking about symptoms will cause them
Ask me anything if you need more help

Never really got withdrawals at all. Go up every 2nd day. I didn't notice anything until a day after I stopped methadone and it was extremely mild.
Just try to not overthink it, sometimes thinking about symptoms will cause them
Ask me anything if you need more help
Thank you for your reply. I’m happy to hear it worked well for you. The only question I have is how are subs working for you? I’m hoping that by switching to them from methadone I won’t experience the cloudiness the methadone gives me. 19 years of this is a long time but never used H since. I talked to one person and he said the difference between methadone and suboxone is night and day, suboxone being the better option. Thank you

I stopped the suboxone after a few weeks. It worked but I got bad anxiety from it (rare apparently)
I had more energy and didn't feel like I was in a fog