• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Benzoyl Peroxide Works Excellent At Preventing & Curing Abscesses!

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
It is found in many over the counter acne medications. Just apply it to the affected area of skin & you should see the results in less than an hour. It should almost completely bring down the swelling of existing infections & cure them after a few applications & it'll also prevent an abscess from forming. I'm not sure if the other over the counter acne medication, salicylic acid, would work since it's just an anti-inflammatory, benzoyl peroxide has anti-bacterial properties.

This is an arm saver. It'll cure an abscess after a few applications without having to cut it open & drain it. If only it worked this well for my pimples lol.

Wow I never thought of that... We need more people to give this a try!! I only use needles once every 6 weeks when I go on a meth/heroin run for 2 days... And my technique is damn near perfect so I don't have to worry about abcesses... Oh and fyi nothing works for drug induced pimples. Every time I go on one of these runs I get a few zits but otherwise if I stay cleanish (taking sub) my face stays clear. When I was a real junky some time ago I used to have the worst zits ever... Used to be an ugly skinny mofo. But now tho... Women be all over da kid :) :) I work out and eat healthy now so that helps a lot. I love evaluating the different phases of my life...

^ yea not missing the vien is the best way to prevent an abscess but sometimes I just can't seem to be able to draw blood & after sticking myself like 20 times I'll just be like fuck it. Usually I hit the vien in like 1 or 2 tries.

About the pimples; I bet you where getting acne from rubbing ur face because it gets so itchy on heroin. Right lol? Now a days I usually get pimples when I run outta my adderall for some reason.

I messed my face up real bad one time when just starting on methadone. Scratch scratch scratch....draw blood...Scratch some more!!!!!!