• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos lyrica tramadol alcohol experience o

Drderms

Bluelighter
Okay I went to see my doctor and acquired 25x 30mg sereapx and 50x 5mg diazepam and had some lorazepam laying around ,50x 50mg tramadol , and 56x 150mg lyrica for all different reasons such as anxiety and pain relief ;) . I don't take the benzos everyday from fear of of addiction I jusf like to get high then not take them for a while ,I also weigh 85kg and have a lot of experience with these drugs , okay let's gets with my experience :)

00.00 - I took 120 mg serepax
00.20 -took 20mg valium , am starting to feel the serpax nice calm and relaxed feeling
00.40 I took 2mg lorazepam starting to feel the valium now now feeling extra warm and relaxed I could just and stare at a wall and feel happy .
01.00 - okay so I know tramadol causes seizures but ive taken 800mg with no problem but I guess everyone is different , but that's why I have the lyrica in hand , lyrica is a anti seizure medication , but if taken in ridicously high amounts it can cause seizures . So I took 200mg tramadol to enhance the effects
1.45 - I'm starting to feel very drowsy and starting to go on the nod , I'm in happy place right now
2.15 -I took 300mg lyrica to minimise risk of a seizure. i
3.15 the effects are getting stronger I feel so happy and wanted to,smoke cigarettes all day but didnt because I have limited supply . So I went on Bluelight and started reading some interesting stuff so i had 2 standard drinks and that definetly potentiate it all I feel amazing
5.00- still feeling the benzo effect but not as strong and the tramadol is wearing off now but hey I got high as fuck for medications i was prescribed for me my prescription for all those meds came to 18$ so definetly a good high . But next time I might take some more benzos and lyrica , thanks for reading my experience , please share if you have similar experiences or feel free to ask any questions :)