• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos don't work

nolys

Bluelight Crew
I was selling diazepam and cannabis about a year ago and making a shit lot of money, but I just used it to feed a diazepam addiction of 200-400mg per day.
Since then I can't get any sort of hit of any benzos apart from flubromazolam. I've ate 70mg valium in attempt to get some sort of effects but I get nothing.
Clonazolam I've ate as much as 10mg,no effects.
I get minimal effect from deschroloetizolam and with flubromazolam I get full effects.
I had about a years break between use btw

Have I fucked up my receptors or something?

It depends for how long you've used Diazepam.

It takes a lot of time for tolerance to drop down and when it drops down it will last very shortly and return as before...

I use it for 4-6 months first 2 weeks or so was about 50-100mg a day then the rest was probably average 280mg per day. This was about a year ago, I ate 8 yellows a few weeks back and nothing happened, so 45 mins later ate another 6 and still nothing at all. Same with clonazolam and other rc benzos, the only ones that work are desetz very very mildly at dosages of 32mg+ and flubromazolam at about 1mg

U were taking 300 mgs of Valium a day, and you wonder if you have saturated your gaba receptors?lol yeah it's called tolerance and u dither need to get off fenzos or just don't expect much of a positive feeling from them..do you get anti anxiety effects from benzos anymore?i can't imagine taking 400 mgs of Valium a day..damn

Lots of people seem to get the benzo permatolerance that stays sky high even after long periods of abstinence. Mine always goes down significantly after a few months. Maybe exercise will help. I don't think anyone will be able to give you any sort of definitive answer because of the huge differences in everyone's brain chemistry and The fickleness of those gaba a receptors.

'nothings happenings, whats not happening, are you still anxious or in panic, not relieved enough?
yeah a break... withdrawals.. and maybe it doesn't come back

wheredo you live bythe way

Try Etizolam or diazepam analogues. They are structurally different (look it up, I can't remember exactly how... No benzene ring, replaced with something else) but give very similar effects. Legally you can purchase them online, I would recommend Tizor by shy molecule. Very professional, lab grade and tested product. It may perhaps give you that tickle you have lost. Just my two cents.