• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzo's and cns depression

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi ,
Which benzo has the most cns depressant effect including rc? Most of the times i rlly don't find benzo's give me much cns depression but i need some safety guide when mixing suboxone . I gonna take a little dose of bromazolam. I know some say bromazolam has more cns depressant effect but is this rlly true ? And what exactly makes it more depressant then alpra or valium?
I have tolerance for suboxone but i still do feel a little recreational effect . Would taking 0.5/1mg bromazolam safe ? I can easely take 3mg of pyrazolam with subs which is my favorite benzo .
Last time my bromazolam barely worked and it seems like its hit and miss for me with this benzo. I had times where it was great and times it just plain sucked (no anti anxiety etc) where pyrazolam 3mg always works great . Coming from same vendor . Anyone experienced with bromacomazolama ?

Greets ,

bromazolam has more cns depressant effect but is this rlly true ? And what exactly makes it more depressant then alpra or valium?
I think so. I think so strongly. I would have to advise caution when mixing this with opioids.
It is the bromo molecule (or whatever) connected to a benzo structure that does it somehow. Lots of info out there. Most of it is over my head.
I do feel it is a more "relaxing" benzo.
Still please be care if mixing with an opioid.
Last time my bromazolam barely worked
Pill, liquid other?
bromacomazolama
sorry never heard of this

I think so. I think so strongly. I would have to advise caution when mixing this with opioids.
It is the bromo molecule (or whatever) connected to a benzo structure that does it somehow. Lots of info out there. Most of it is over my head.

Pill, liquid other?

Ha i did take a little bromazolam but my subs are far after the peak effects like 8 hours ago and i snort subs so less duration . I alrdy have pretty high tolerance to subs Meaning i can easely snort 1.5 mg atm . So i am not rlly taking it at the same time . But i always am concerned a little when people says its very dangerous . I am 1.90m and weight 95 kilo so i hope i am fine .

Pill, liquid other?

Its pill pallet 3mg .

Yeah be careful with those pills there may be that some feel stronger than others and the drug bromazolam has a longish effect whether one "feels" it or not... just my experience.
Got me scared to mix it with kratom ffs.... lol
Nah but speakin of kratom think Ill dose a couple grams.

Yeah be careful with those pills there may be that some feel stronger than others and the drug bromazolam has a longish effect whether one "feels" it or not... just my experience.

Broma is working good👍 also you can mix kratom its not cns depressant . I actually also combined it with subs .

I actually also combined it with subs
Ya know I tried this and the first time I got wasted in a good way for quite some time but any attempt after was nothing compared so left it alone.
That bromazolam really starts its "thing" when ya at rest, imo/e. Had to lower dose rather drastically. miscalculated volume and weight on first coupla tinctures.
Live and learn. Now I triple check everything. lol
Peace

Ya know I tried this and the first time I got wasted in a good way for quite some time but any attempt after was nothing compared so left it alone.
That bromazolam really starts its "thing" when ya at rest, imo/e. Had to lower dose rather drastically. miscalculated volume and weight on first coupla tinctures.
Live and learn. Now I triple check everything. lol
Peace
Nice man peace out👍

There should be a list of respiratory depression for benzos ranked for the fools that are inevitabley gonna mix them with opiates.

Something like etizolam having the least, bromazolam having more (that shit put me in a coma once) & Flubro or clam or something having the most?

Might be helpful to some, idk. It is making me consider an etizolam heroin mix or etizolam fentanyl mix tbh, that sound very fun.

Last edited:
etizolam fentanyl mix tbh, that sound very fun.
Unless this is a stab at humor I see why you chose your username.
I have to advise against it. I know it looks good on paper but in reality there is an issue with combos (especially these days) becoming deadly.

Unless this is a stab at humor I see why you chose your username.
I have to advise against it. I know it looks good on paper but in reality there is an issue with combos (especially these days) becoming deadly.
I was put in a coma from mixing opiates and bromazolam & very very nearly fucking died & then overdosed another time or two from a similar combo lol. U can see why I get my username.

Thanks for advising against it, that rly smacked some sense into me tbh. It does sound good on paper u right.

very very nearly fucking died
Not so long ago I took like .25mg bromazolam (as usual then) and that afternoon treated myself to a bag of H up the nose. Well the H is suspect to me (didnt have my blood drawn) but I have a feeling that brmzlm had a major part to play in this. Read somewhere that it makes naloxone that much less effective when treating for opioid ODs.
First time I ever in my life dropped in mid stride and I have been out there many times.
I dont know.

Not so long ago I took like .25mg bromazolam (as usual then) and that afternoon treated myself to a bag of H up the nose.
First time I ever in my life dropped in mid stride and I have been out there many times.
Dude for REAL. It was the same situation with me but I took a LOT of brom. (Dont remember how much as I had a few seizures) but my roomates say I was belligerant and incoherent while they tried to have an intervention for me lol.

I think for many reasons bromazolam is more dangerous than something like CLAM. It takes forever to hit you and you get bad delusions of sobriety. Not a very good benzo tbh. would rather take CLam

There should be a list of respiratory depression for benzos ranked for the fools that are inevitabley gonna mix them with opiates.

Something like etizolam having the least, bromazolam having more (that shit put me in a coma once) & Flubro or clam or something having the most?

Might be helpful to some, idk. It is making me consider an etizolam heroin mix or etizolam fentanyl mix tbh, that sound very fun.
I was actually thinking the exact same thing .

Some polysubstance abusers mix buprenorphine and benzos (and alcohol) and then they stop breathing. Such a notorious combo. For the sake of harm reduction: don't mix CNS depressants!
Yeah but at the same time people do combine them everyday . Where do you draw the line ? In my opinion most important thing is "tolerance" what for some may be deadly , someone else with tolerance total different . Also dosage obviously , taking very small amount of both would be greatly different then high amount but thats obvious ofc .

Yeah but at the same time people do combine them everyday . Where do you draw the line ?
Just throwing this out there but the "line" was manipulated by the introduction of RCs, ISO, xylene and fent products among other factors.
Sure people used to die from ODing on prescription meds but the numbers were nothing in comparrison of todays accidental OD deaths.
If ya must I totally agree that one should start with the lowest doses possible when poly using substances.