• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzo's and cns depression

Just throwing this out there but the "line" was manipulated by the introduction of RCs, ISO, xylene and fent products among other factors.
Sure people used to die from ODing on prescription meds but the numbers were nothing in comparrison of todays accidental OD deaths.
If ya must I totally agree that one should start with the lowest doses possible when poly using substances.
Yeah i agree , just be conscious about what you are taking .

Some polysubstance abusers mix buprenorphine and benzos (and alcohol) and then they stop breathing. Such a notorious combo. For the sake of harm reduction: don't mix CNS depressants!
Yeah thanks for warning , but it can also be done safely if you know what you are doing . But always be carefull.

Hey people I just wanted to chime in with my two cents only because I just received a big bag of potential Xanax, but I’m sending it off to be checked at Wedinos. That’s before I even try one of them I’m currently on Subutex 3.6 mg a day coming down from 4mg. I was hoping the use of benzos might help me reduce my subs and it did help. I’ve got down to 2.8 mg a day and carried on by using diazepam for about a week to help me sleep may be 10 to 30 mg max a day. I run out of everything so I’ve just batch bought these and I’m sure you’re aware there’s a lot of fakes out there hence sending off to be tested before I try any.
However if they do come back as bromazepam, could I still potentially use them in the same way as regular alprazolam? If so, what dosage would be correct to match approximately 10 mg of diazepam?.
If they are genuine Xanax, 2 mg, what would you recommend as lowest starting dose and the same question if they come back as bromazepam. I did a test with a fentanyl strip and it came back negative so at least I know they’re not laced but I think here in the UK the problems not quite as bad as the US.

I tested the tablet by crush in a small amount of water and dissolving then using a urine test strip as I think that’s how I was somupposed to do it. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
I intend to use small amounts of benzos as I adjust my Subutex amount down to zero. Currently I’m in 3.2mg but aiming for 2.8 everyday without any use of benzo.
I also bought high strength CBD oil to help too. It’s only day one with that but I’ll persevere as it’s much safer in my opinion than benzos.
The end goal is t total. Benzos also help me not drink as I think I may have ADHD. I got the criteria and currently in waitlist to be assessed. (6 months to go fingers crossed)
The reason I’m on Subutex is because since 17, (36 now) I was given a prescription painkillers for accidents and incidents that lead me to codeine, phosphate and dihydrocodeine and morphine did a lot of Kratom too but UK buggered that thanks Cameron for banning everything helpful in 2014 maybe? . I quite like buprenorphine as I just have to take it once maybe twice a day and it’s legit and comes from a proper pharmacy with proper doctor supervision that makes me a lot calmer. I also think I can come off this slowly because of the long half life. The doctors aren’t pushy either they let me do it at my own pace. Plus all the support workers have been through the same situation.

Sorry for the long ramble but my subs just kicked in an I’m chatty!

Any help on the diazepam/ Xanax/ bromazolam/ whatever wedinos says it is.

I’m not taking any of them until I get the results back

Thanks in advance guys. I am very careful and won’t mix ir just take a whole tablet I’ve made my partner aware too so they are supporting me and and make sure I don’t go back for more in a benzo sleep walk

Peace out all stay safe x

I sourced 1mg tablets of Bromazolam regularly. STRONG delusions of sobriety. There were times I would take one, then I remember feeling good and taking one more. Then I wake up absolutely NOODLED the next day - all 50 pills gone. 50mg of bromazolam in one go. NEVER mixed with opiates, though. I am on Suboxone and in recovery from a NASTY fent addiction. Many OD's. But never felt like I was going to OD from Bromazolam alone. I do take 12mg of Suboxone daily and feel nothing from that. Obviously I'm stabilized on that dose. I just can't tell you how many times I've taken say....4mg of bromazolam and felt TOTALLY sober. But SO many people including my parents called me out right away. I couldn't believe they knew I was using. Just extreme delusions of sobriety but I struggle to "feel" the difference between Benzo's. People talking about one being more sedating some being more muscle relaxing etc. Benzo is a benzo to me and the only thing I ever notice is the strength and the duration of action. Honestly if someone gave me 1mg of Bromazolam and the similar dose of Xanax I don't think I could tell the difference. But that's just me.

Turns out it was Etizolam mixed with phenacetin and I have no idea of the strength I think the whole lot is going in the bin. It’s messed up that people mess with pills and fake them. I mean I wouldn’t mind if it was just Etizolam but why mash up and press fake Xanax bars just to make some dollar. Messed up my system. Stabilised on 15mg diazepam a day and coming down off that. Tomorrow down to 10mg for the next five days and then maybe the use of some pregablin to taper off. Messed with my head. Used them for a few days to help stop taking diazepam and cause strange panic attacks. Can to normal now but have to slowly drop the benzos down to 0mg. It’s been about 3 months of 5-15mg daily use. Stupid of me but I’ll get there eventually. I’m simply the best at giving myself stupid challenges. It was meant to bell with my subs taper but in the end if left me with another dependency. I’m so done with medication. If I had balls I’d cold turkey Subs and get over it in the end. Miserable is the word I can use right now