• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (Benzo) Wait time before trying Diclazepam (after using benzos prior days)

Lowtidebones

Greenlighter
So I had made a thread talking about next day use of Diclazepam, had been taking 3mg Clonazepam and 10mg Diazepam the day before. With the longer half life of both I was wondering the safety of trying Diclazepam the next day. I got told to wait unless I was going into withdrawal, but then unfortunately the thread was locked so no for further discussion could continue.

I have the ability to space out benzo use without withdrawal symptoms so Im wondering with Clonazepam and Diazepam having half lifes at the high end of up to 45 hours should There be a wait of two days without taking any benzos before trying Diclazepam ?

This will be my first time trying Diclazepam so no personal idea on how strong an effect it will have on me Or if the 1mg of Diclazepam = 10mg Diazepam will ring true to my personal biochemistry.

Clonazepam/Klonopin is obviously a stronger benzo than Diazepam/Valium but quite often Diazepam/Valium has a better and more noticeable effect on me where as Clonazepam is more subtle (but still opens up socially up and kills anxiety)

as far as tolerance, do take a benzo regularly but not necessarily daily, don't have WD effects when taking days off. I highest dose of Klonopin through a day being 3mg (usually 1mg at a time, sometimes 2mg) and Valium has been about 30mg at once. Have also combo'ed the klon and Val in the past. Never led to blackouts or loss of motor skills what so ever.

One 10mg Loratab/hydrocode is at least taken in the morning. Any input from someone who has mixed opiates and Diclazepam ? I do have high tolerance for opiates and mixing opiates and benzos so that wouldn't be a new combo. Oxy, Tabs, small amounts of Opana have all been mixed with benzos in the past. (Not all those opiates at once obviously, but each have been mixed with benzos and no trouble/blackout/sickness)

So for a first time Diclazepam user would taking a day off from any benzo be best before administering a 2mg dose of Diclazepam? Research has led to know that Diclazepam has a slow onset and not to re-dose without waiting an hour or so. Keep I'm very benzo tolerant. Obviously would not take Diclazepam on a day when a benzo had already been taken, but with this further information in regards to tolerance is next day dosing ok? Any input on the synergy of opiates and Diclazepam would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
It is just stupid to try read text in which you try to objectualize yourself for some reasons. It would be just easier if you would say that you are about to use it. It might even promote people to answer it it is you instead of "test subject".

We don't use SWIM, my Test subject etc. so please edit your post, or I'll close the thread.

The appropriate changes have been made. I really hope that wasn't keeping anyone back from offering advice, but if it was please notice the edited original thread.