• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzo to reduce awakenings?

listen, its an antipsychotic but it have 37.12x times stronger affinity to Histamine 1 (induce deep sleep) this mean you need to upper the dose 37 times to be able to make it real antipsychotic
and its the best for sleep all over other drugs/meds you might know.

i'm just trying to help by giving you the strongest/non addictive/safe/slow tolerance med, not mean you are psychotic.
I did not mean you had bad intention or implied I am psychotic my friend

It s just that these medicines have the so called extrapyramidal side effects which are permanent

I d much rather end up a benzo junkie than have a mouth that is never going to close

Tbh no I will try it for sure

Yes I mean only for sleep I don't want to use it to get high

I have severe insomnia that causes me depression, so I want a benzo that I can use one week on one week off, so that at least half each month I can sleep properly

I sleep only 6 hours a day which is broken usually in 3 sessions of 2 hours

that's kinda how i sleep sometimes but im ok with it for the most part...sometimes i have some really bad runs with sleep and then i'll have some good ones

anyway, i like to smoke some herb about 2 hours before bed and i sleep a little better

but with benzos, i slept like a rock on diazapam 10 to 20 mg but not everyday - so i would take 1 or 2 blues, and i would be good for a few days after that...so like maybe at the most every 3 days..when i did that, i never got hooked on them....i <3 diazapam

I forgot to mention legal prescription benzos sorry. Theres only two benzos that are indicated for insomnia and thats Temazepam and Nitrazepam. I'd try and get Temazepam as thats got a shorter half-life and its less likely to make u feel groggy the next day compared to Nitrazepam. Have u ever tried Z-Drugs like Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

I forgot to mention legal prescription benzos sorry. Theres only two benzos that are indicated for insomnia and thats Temazepam and Nitrazepam. I'd try and get Temazepam as thats got a shorter half-life and its less likely to make u feel groggy the next day compared to Nitrazepam. Have u ever tried Z-Drugs like Zopiclone or Zolpidem?
I already use flunitrazepam which as I understand is stronger nitrazepam

Temazepam I have read that it is actually intended to reduce awakenings so I ll try to find it

I don't care at all about next day groginess, I only care to sleep like a rock because I have not slept properly since I am 15 (I am 24 now) and it s causing me severe depression

That was until 3 days ago when I took flunitrazepam 1 mg and had the best sleep ever

Benzos are God s gift to make up for this shitty miserable world he has made

Flunitrazepam is banned in a lot of countries, where ru from if u dont mind me asking?
I am from Greece here it is available as Hipnosedon 1mg and recently the 2mg version called vulbegal was banned

However I am for holidays here, I live permanently in NL, where I have not managed to find it ever, I think it might be completely banned

If I were u I'd try and get Nitrazepam if benzos are ur only option as Nitrazepam is not banned.
Still prescription so need to get it illegally then I might as well get temazepam that is specific to keeping you asleep and I know a vendor on dark web for NL that is very reliable

Still prescription so need to get it illegally then I might as well get temazepam that is specific to keeping you asleep and I know a vendor on dark web for NL that is very reliable

Yeah I recommended Temazepam for u in an earlier post. I've had Temazepam in the past its very effective but ull need lots of it if uve already got a hefty benzo tolerance!

A UTI wil make me get up a crazy amount of times a night , I’d check myself
Yes exactly, I developed an immune deficiency in my urinary tract in April 2012, before I knew Lyme Disease was at the root of my illness, and I foolishly attempted a long fast, I went 7 days and nights no food.

Unsupervised, wrong plan.

I survived comfortably but not comfortably if you get me, but it massively lowered my all round immunity and enhanced the existing chronic fatigue condition,

Due to no immune system, already since early 2005, I’ve never been free one day, of respiratory infection, minimum 2 up to 6 in each lung.

Similarly, following the ill advised fast in 2012, Ive not been free from permanently recurring urinary infections, typically a bacteria and a virus simultaneously.

But even before then, from Lyme’s onset in 2005, the nervous system regulates everything, Lyme dysregulates it, digestion, respiration, energy production, everything, including bladder etc, so I was already waking 4 to 6 times in a 7 hour sleep to wee before 2012.

No wonder I’m tired. Those are the nights I did sleep as well lol.

I am from Greece

Ti Kaneis? :) (Greek in the states) But I can not speak Greek. Only the curse words. lol Lots of family in Leros though that keep asking me to visit. Maybe some day.

I think having used flunitrazepam that some of the lighter benzo's won't cut it. I can say though etizolam on its own will only hold me for about 6 hours sleeping. However if I take 300 mgs of gabapentin with it the effect almost doubles and keeps me down sleeping longer.

I have to say one week on and one week off seems tricky although you seem to have mastered that mendiatis. Good luck.

I already use flunitrazepam which as I understand is stronger nitrazepam

Temazepam I have read that it is actually intended to reduce awakenings so I ll try to find it

I don't care at all about next day groginess, I only care to sleep like a rock because I have not slept properly since I am 15 (I am 24 now) and it s causing me severe depression

That was until 3 days ago when I took flunitrazepam 1 mg and had the best sleep ever

Benzos are God s gift to make up for this shitty miserable world he has made
Haha, I’d actually call it- Satan’s 2nd prize. None of us would need any of this if evil didn’t keep all the natural, good, and alternative stuff from us, while making the world the shitshow it indeed is.

Ti Kaneis? :) (Greek in the states) But I can not speak Greek. Only the curse words. lol Lots of family in Leros though that keep asking me to visit. Maybe some day.

I think having used flunitrazepam that some of the lighter benzo's won't cut it. I can say though etizolam on its own will only hold me for about 6 hours sleeping. However if I take 300 mgs of gabapentin with it the effect almost doubles and keeps me down sleeping longer.

I have to say one week on and one week off seems tricky although you seem to have mastered that mendiatis. Good luck.
Geia sou agorina m, na eisai Kala! :D

Etizolam is probably cope, even with 1mg flunitrazepam I ll wake up but I ll fall asleep very fast again which is excellent.

I am afraid to combine depressants since in NL I am alone and an OD would mean I am done. Hell, if I was not alone I wouldn't even need fookin benzos to sleep. But I have problems sleeping and also get severe panic attacks at night that make me suicidal so I am left with no choice.

Hopefully I can get a girlfriend soon and stay away from all this trash I am poisoning my. Body with.
In the meanwhile I d rather use a single benzo that I know the dosage so that I am safe in any case

And 6 hours is good going too. You can actually get through life on that sort of average. Average any below 6 hours and life long sleep dep symptoms and impacts on all biological symptoms is like a permanent sleep withdrawal.

I’d be pretty chuffed with 365 x 6 hours, when it’s more like 210 x 5-7 maybe.

Geia sou agorina m, na eisai Kala! :D

Etizolam is probably cope, even with 1mg flunitrazepam I ll wake up but I ll fall asleep very fast again which is excellent.

I am afraid to combine depressants since in NL I am alone and an OD would mean I am done. Hell, if I was not alone I wouldn't even need fookin benzos to sleep. But I have problems sleeping and also get severe panic attacks at night that make me suicidal so I am left with no choice.

Hopefully I can get a girlfriend soon and stay away from all this trash I am poisoning my. Body with.
In the meanwhile I d rather use a single benzo that I know the dosage so that I am safe in any case
You can actually combine kava with benzos pretty safely biologically. They both potentiate each other wildly too, so you can tailor and flex your balance of them, effectively getting more out of the benzo, and vice versa.

Last edited:
Clove powder is a very unknown and surprisingly powerful sleep aid. It helps you drift off, but does have a long action, keeping you asleep longer, easier return.

Even Chamomile had effects.

I never liked Valerian. Kratom actually enabled me to sleep better than anything else.

But is physically addictive, but not dangerous the same way Benzo withdrawals are.

Kava too, heavy ones, or heady, can help with sleep.

If it’s possible to find a safer alternative to benzos with more longevity, the wise advice would always be to explore those routes first.
I'm jealous..I take 100mg and sleep 4 hours max
God damn man, I took 8mg the first time and couldn’t function the next morning, 4 keeps me asleep with a little foggy in the morning, but it seems to be one of those things that works great for some and not at all for there, figured it be a good place to start atleast

Hahaha what is the 1st prize then? Heroin?
Well I always say exactly what my heart pops into my mind.

In this instance, and I am an ambassador for being real not morbid but brave, realistic, and ultimately spiritual, what came to my mind is…

Death! Lol.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. 5htp. Don’t be sceptical. It’s a very good aid to sleep once built up in your system.

Melatonin can be hit and miss for some and can be a little unfriendly.

5htp I strongly recommend over melatonin.

I’m all for combining, safely of course, to get an amalgam effect, lower dependance on benzos too, more flexible.