• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Benzo Dope and Tranq: The Next Wave of the Overdose Crisis (Video)

Instead of benzos laced with a bit of fent, now they are lacing FENT with benzos and animal tranquilizers to make FENT even stronger.... totally fucked

Last edited by a moderator:

Instead of benzos laced with a bit of fent, now they are lacing FENT with benzos and animal tranquilizers to make FENT even stronger.... totally fucked

They say it could be RC benzos like etizolam. But....aren't opiate addicts combining opiates with benzos for decades? it's just a new presentation and fucked up that they do that but nothing new tbh.

The iron law of prohibition strikes again :(

This definitely has been a concerning trend as of late. Hopefully GCMS testing becomes more accessible soon…

They say it could be RC benzos like etizolam. But....aren't opiate addicts combining opiates with benzos for decades? it's just a new presentation and fucked up that they do that but nothing new tbh.
Sure it’s a combo that people use

But the difference is that when the two different drugs are sold to the user in the same powder, with unknown proportions, then they can’t properly titrate the dose as they see fit

Another sick creation thanks to the war on drugs.

As an opioid addict myself, I found benzos really dulled the euphoria from opioids. Fentanyl is already a boring shitty opioid to begin with.

This is super gross. I can't imagine what i'd be copping in the streets today.

Legalize real brown. Total nonsense.

its been posted on bl for at least nine years. When I started posting about it way back when I was talking about methadone and Xanax saying the most deadly combo.. love you all get out.

Last edited:
Sure it’s a combo that people use

But the difference is that when the two different drugs are sold to the user in the same powder, with unknown proportions, then they can’t properly titrate the dose as they see fit
The new presentations are nasty. Purple, pink, blue color powder and pills. Ughhh nasty shit and very dangerous like in the video, thst guy takes just one toke and he's goneeeeee

Another sick creation thanks to the war on drugs.

As an opioid addict myself, I found benzos really dulled the euphoria from opioids. Fentanyl is already a boring shitty opioid to begin with.

This is super gross. I can't imagine what i'd be copping in the streets today.

Legalize real brown. Total nonsense.
You're telling me you've never done valium with your brown? Awesome combo, it's so awrsome that it teletransports u from ur bedroom or a bathroom stall to ambulance xd

You're telling me you've never done valium with your brown? Awesome combo, it's so awrsome that it teletransports u from ur bedroom or a bathroom stall to ambulance xd
Of course I have. I wouldn't speak on such experience if I hadn't actually tried it myself. lol

In fact, I've done it enough & know enough about benzodiazepine pharmacology to know that benzos lower the amount of neurotransmitters in your brain. Meaning, theoretically, they'll dampen or completely kill any dopamine effects or euphoric/motivational effects from my opioids. This has been my experience anyway.

Most people mistake the added sedation as "being better", but sedation is not what I strictly look for from opioids & benzos aren't even euphoric to me on their own. Benzos can feel good when you're actually anxious but they're rarely ever as euphoric as other drugs.

Now speed & heroin is a better combo I can get behind.

Benzos & fentanyl on the other hand is just ridiculous & completely dangerous for the average street user.

Of course I have. I wouldn't speak on such experience if I hadn't actually tried it myself. lol

In fact, I've done it enough & know enough about benzodiazepine pharmacology to know that benzos lower the amount of neurotransmitters in your brain. Meaning, theoretically, they'll dampen or completely kill any dopamine effects or euphoric/motivational effects from my opioids. This has been my experience anyway.

Most people mistake the added sedation as "being better", but sedation is not what I strictly look for from opioids & benzos aren't even euphoric to me on their own. Benzos can feel good when you're actually anxious but they're rarely ever as euphoric as other drugs.

Now speed & heroin is a better combo I can get behind.

Benzos & fentanyl on the other hand is just ridiculous & completely dangerous for the average street user.
They don't make me sleepy unless I take a ton. I ise em to valm myself down when I feel I'm about to fkn explode.

They don't make me sleepy unless I take a ton. I ise em to valm myself down when I feel I'm about to fkn explode.
Yeah if you're in need of calming down, I can see how they might feel good.
I've felt ok mixing clonazepam and bupe a few times. Nothing major.

Other times it would just make me really sedated with a case of the 'blahs'.

I never noticed any increase in euphoria while mixing it with heroin. Generally if the heroin wasn't giving me the euphoria or calmness I needed, I'd reach for the cannabis or had to just accept that I got a shitty batch.

I've had times where I took a benzo while waiting for the dope man & then when he would show up, I would notice the dope wouldn't be as euphoric (just more sleepiness & respiratory depression) until the benzo was out of my system.

Now a days if I take a benzo, I either don't really notice I feel it or I'll just feel pretty zombified & drowsy.
Usually full agonists were enough for my anxiety anyway. But I have a hunch that my anxiety stems from something dopamine-related (or lackthereof), which is why I get anxiety relief from opioids & stimulants. Benzos of course work too, especially to stop panic attacks. But I think they make my depression worse with the blunting of feelings, which leads to a zombified & apathetic state, which can be pretty boring. lol

Last edited:
Yeah if you're in need of calming down, I can see how they might feel good.
I've felt ok mixing clonazepam and bupe a few times. Nothing major.

Other times it would just make me really sedated with a case of the 'blahs'.

I never noticed any increase in euphoria while mixing it with heroin. Generally if the heroin wasn't giving me the euphoria or calmness I needed, I'd reach for the cannabis or had to just accept that I got a shitty batch.

I've had times where I took a benzo while waiting for the dope man & then when he would show up, I would notice the dope wouldn't be as euphoric (just more sleepiness & respiratory depression) until the benzo was out of my system.

Now a days if I take a benzo, I either don't really notice I feel it or I'll just feel pretty zombified & drowsy.
Usually full agonists were enough for my anxiety anyway. But I have a hunch that my anxiety stems from something dopamine-related (or lackthereof), which is why I get anxiety relief from opioids & stimulants. Benzos of course work too, especially to stop panic attacks. But I think they make my depression worse with the blunting of feelings, which leads to a zombified & apathetic state, which can be pretty boring. lol
Brnzos just add sedation, when ppl develop a tolerance and they stop nodding off. That's when thry stsrt mixing opis and benzos. Meh, I bet u already knew thst anyway. 👍

Brnzos just add sedation, when ppl develop a tolerance and they stop nodding off. That's when thry stsrt mixing opis and benzos. Meh, I bet u already knew thst anyway. 👍
True. I guess I've always just been curious about why there's so much rage between mixing the two or just people who are die hard fans of benzos. Unless some people mistake the added sedation as "being more high". Since I've never found benzos truly euphoric.

I prefer not to take benzos actually, when using full agonists, because I don't want them to hinder or dull the energy, mood lift or motivational aspect of the opioid, which is more what I like about opioids rather than just straight nodding. I do enjoying nodding when I don't have anything to do & if it feels euphoric though (which fentanyl nods don't feel as euphoric as other opioid nods to me). But narcotic sedation & just plain sedation are two different things IMO.

I think some benzos might have the ability to produce euphoria, but the only ones I've tried are xanax, ativan & klonopin & rarely were any of the times enjoyable compared to other recreational drugs.

I also react strangely to benzos. Some times they give me nausea. But then I learned they were giving my mom shots of lorazepam & benadryl in the hospital to stop nausea from the chemo treatments. Which I thought was interesting, since stuff like clonazepam can make me feel sick to my stomach at times. Apparently using benzos to treat nausea is a thing though. Although I think benadryl would work fine on it's own in most cases.

True. I guess I've always just been curious about why there's so much rage between mixing the two or just people who are die hard fans of benzos. Unless some people mistake the added sedation as "being more high". Since I've never found benzos truly euphoric.

I think some benzos might have the ability to produce euphoria, but the only ones I've tried are xanax, ativan & klonopin & rarely were any of the times enjoyable compared to other recreational drugs.

I also react strangely to benzos. Some times they give me nausea. But then I learned they were giving my mom shots of lorazepam & benadryl in the hospital to stop nausea from the chemo treatments. Which I thought was interesting, since stuff like clonazepam can make me feel sick to my stomach at times. Apparently using benzos to treat nausea is a thing though.
I used to feel some euphoria from brnzos too but thst was years ago when I had a really low tolerance. I think my gaba receptors are downregulated permanently already. I take 4-6mg every day and no matter what even if I take 10-12mg I don't get this euphoria* nomore. Just added sedation.

I used to feel some euphoria from brnzos too but thst was years ago when I had a really low tolerance. I think my gaba receptors are downregulated permanently already. I take 4-6mg every day and no matter what even if I take 10-12mg I don't get this euphoria* nomore. Just added sedation.
Same.

Although I wouldn't say it was truly euphoric, clonazepam use to make me kind of psychotic/manic in a creative way, which felt good.
I'd pop some & then suddenly I was feeling up for making vocals or doing weird photography & all kinds of stuff for my music projects. That was in my early 20's though.

Now a days they just help with the anxiety & make me a little drowsy if I take enough, but that's about it.

I've oddly never had benzo withdrawal either, even after using xanax for a year & clonazepam daily for months at a time. I do notice the rebound anxiety upon stopping, but if I taper just right, I really don't feel any agony like some people go through. I'm an anomaly here though I guess.
Opioid withdrawal & stimulant crashes have always been way worse for me.

Same.

Although I wouldn't say it was truly euphoric, clonazepam use to make me kind of psychotic/manic in a creative way, which felt good.
I'd pop some & then suddenly I was feeling up for making vocals or doing weird photography & all kinds of stuff for my music projects. That was in my early 20's though.

Now a days they just help with the anxiety & make me a little drowsy if I take enough, but that's about it.

I've oddly never had benzo withdrawal either, even after using xanax for a year & clonazepam daily for months at a time. I do notice the rebound anxiety upon stopping, but if I taper just right, I really don't feel any agony like some people go through. I'm an anomaly here though I guess.
Opioid withdrawal & stimulant crashes have always been way worse for me.
Well since benzos are otc in my country, thry are dirt cheap and I've already been taking em daily for 2 years now, it's probably I'm gonna take em for life. But I dont mind really, I'm a super anxious person so the benefits outweigh the negative side fx 🤭😉🍀

Well since benzos are otc in my country, thry are dirt cheap and I've already been taking em daily for 2 years now, it's probably I'm gonna take em for life. But I dont mind really, I'm a super anxious person so the benefits outweigh the negative side fx 🤭😉🍀
They are excellent at their sole purpose of relieving anxiety, no doubt.

I'm surprised that being a person diagnosed with anxiety / panic disorder, that I don't find them more appealing. lol

They are excellent at their sole purpose of relieving anxiety, no doubt.

I'm surprised that being a person diagnosed with anxiety / panic disorder, that I don't find them more appealing. lol
Lol, I find funny that I'm neither prescribed morphine nor benzos but I take em everyday. I need em real bad though, I'd be going crazy for the pain if it wasn't for the mOrphine. The thing is that 99% doctors prescribe tramadol for moderate pain. They only give strong opiates to ppl whove got cancer SO fuck em. I have to get em from the black market. My plugs are ace though, they sell me various pharma meds for real cheap and I've never ever encountered a counterfeit pill so im fine xp