• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Benzo and Lyrica synergy?

tyty23

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Messages
6
Took 750mg lyrica and 4 coffees on an empty stomach about 3 hours ago. I got a bit of tolerance so It's still euphoric but just a lil bit.

Would 2mg Victan enhance the high?

for those who don't know since this is a pretty rare benzo. Victan is a prodrug to norflurazepam
 
CNS risk combining the 2.

you should significantly reduce your benzo dosage from your usual amount and ideally start small and titrate up when combining.

be careful
 
Took 750mg lyrica and 4 coffees on an empty stomach about 3 hours ago. I got a bit of tolerance so It's still euphoric but just a lil bit.

Would 2mg Victan enhance the high?

for those who don't know since this is a pretty rare benzo. Victan is a prodrug to norflurazepam
I mean im sure you have a tolerance but became full man lyrica and dome benzos especially combined can have a paradoxical effect and give you a wicked seizure that will.scare tf out of your old lady or family and leave you wrecked for over a month
 
The answer is a yes. They will synergize. It's a very unpredictable combination in my experience. Pregabalin (Lyrica) by itself tends to get more unpredictable past 600mg Pregabalin in a single sitting. Combining with a potent, hypnotic Benzodiazepine like Norflurazepam (Victan) will likely lead to you unconscious/asleep. It's not going to kill you or anything, though blacking out is dangerous in its own right. It's one of those things that often leads to nothing, but occasionally leads to something terrible, so I don't recommend messing around with it intentionally.

I have actually used Benzodiazepines like Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) and never found them to be good for anything but putting me right to sleep. I wasn't generally able to do anything worthwhile on them as the urge to sleep seemed to overpower everything. Your experience might be different. I would save the Benzodiazepines for a time when you need them. If you're enjoying the Pregabalin, it's likely to just muddy the water and make you tired.
 
Top