• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

benzo advice

razordesignz

Bluelighter
Currently have .5 and 1mg kpins, .5 xanax ax and 10mg vals. Does anyone have exerpeience and advice on how to dose to maintain proper mental health and minimal anxiety. I can't imagine xanax and valium at the same time are good. Maybe someone has a history of benzo experience and advice? Thanks in advance o I also have somas but idk about mixing them somas hardly even do anything my receptors ate pretty used threwout. Thanks

It's very hard to tell without knowing if you have previous tolerance for benzos, what kind of anxiety you have/how much of it and so on. Also there are a lot of other things that can affect how well benzos work for you so the best thing for you is to start out low with 1 benzo and see where it gets you. Up the dose if necessary and stay when you reach a dose where your anxiety is manageable.

But just to share some sort of guidelines: 1-2 mg kpin or 10-20 mg valium would probably be considered an average dose when treating anxiety. They both have long halflives. Xanax is trickier because of the short half life. Maybe take several 0.5 doses during the day.

From what I can gather from your post you're trying to use these for true medicinal purposes - which is groovy. I have no experience with kpin so I can't help; I bet 10mg of Valium would put you in a good state, but not "high" per say. For Xanax I would start with a QB which is 0.25mg and if that doesn't work fairly fast (in my experience Xanax kicks in the fastest and lasts the shortest) take another 0.25mg to get to .5 like socially awkward said. Everybody's tolerance is different and the key here is to not overdo it as with benzos you'll essentially turn into a zombie. I'd suggest trying these doses out individually and on your own or with people who won't judge if you get "barred out." You very well may get really high off of even half a mg of Xanax, and you could just as easily not feel it at all (doubt that though). Just figure out what different dose strengths do to you and which suits your needs the best. Hopefully I gave you a little
bit of good info here.
GEAUX TIGERS