• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Benzo addiction alternative

marsnd

Bluelighter
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
67
Location
wisconsin
I was talking with a friend on here about this already.
I wish the "Smoke Shops" had a Kratom type leaf for Benzo addiction. They have 7oh for opiate users, and it sounds like if you had an addiction to Oxy (for example), you can take this 7Oh, and not only will you NOT get sick, but you'll get the relief you were seeking (mentally or physically speaking). Now I hear, there was a time people could order RC here in the states, if ypu knew the right place. Does anyone else wish there was an alternative to benzos? I know I'm not alone in this.
 
I second this strongly --- screw the leaf imo though let ppl be responsible for they actions.

I dont think smoke shops wanna fck with it do to the addictive properties; which bewilders me as 7-oh, MDPV (the face eating zombie drug), 47780 or w/e ( strong opioid)

If I had connections and a head shop and the money to make things happen ---- no comment

And if they wont listen where the cartels at with benzo powder packs shit is cheap and legal the hell you guys do better lol

Actually on April 1st I guess they rescheduled the main 5 benzos --- one of ya'll should have told me that. THANK YOU OP
 
Last edited:
Ohhh HEROIN.

...But that's the last thing I'd recommend if you are looking for generic relief of life's troubles, because it's too good at that until it's MORE trouble.
 
Ohhh HEROIN.

...But that's the last thing I'd recommend if you are looking for generic relief of life's troubles, because it's too good at that until it's MORE trouble.
I'm not an expert, but does heroin take away Benzo withdrawal? I was under the impression that H was the alternative for Oxy, percs, etc. (or opiods generalized)? Which is exactly how I got addicted to it back
in 2004. It was cheaper, and easier to find vs OC back in 2004. Another question would be is H even available lile that? Most of it is spiked with fent at this point, at least around me, from what I hear. I know this....I would never try it without testing, if I was still using it. Also, I'm speaking about a LEGAL alternative. Something that hasn't been scheduled yet.
 
Last edited:
Kava kava can be somewhat a substitute also phenibut but I’ve heard it’s very addictive, Lyrica of course and good ole alcohol.
 
Top