• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex

Probably 500mg+, becareful though, the comedown is brutal.

It can be rough. Similar to adderall but worse. Ive had one particularly bad comedown on 750mg. The comedown is pretty depressing, and propylhexedrine is hard on the body at doses that high.

Personally I like it at about 125mg. 250mg has too bad a comedown. I did 500mg the second time I did it and it was awful, I basically got stimulant psychosis but right away, I hadn't been up more than 12 hours. Could barely pee for 2 days, was seeing shadow people, would not recommend.

Correction they said they don't interact. The dosage wasn't disclosed lol. I'm not fuckn with it

That's very wrong, DXM is extremely dangerous to mix with serotonin releasers like propylhexedrine, it can cause serotonin syndrome which can kill you. Seriously do not combine those two, someone should slap WebMD upside the head.

Benzos like Klonopin are fine. Pretty much any downer, psychedelics, weed... avoid other stimulants and anything with serotonin reuptake inhibition properties, like DXM.

Propylhexedrine is known to have very potent adrenergic (adrenaline releasing) effects relative to its NE and dopamine effects. This translates to it being very, very hard on the body at recreational doses. I've read that anything above one cotton (250mg) is highly unpleasant. It is not something that gets more fun at higher doses based on the way it works.

In my experience with 125mg+125mg, the redose only prolonged the peripheral stimulation (not the fun kind) and stuck me with a more intense comedown. I would do all 250mg at once, or do half and save the rest for another occasion.

It's works on noradrenaline as well as adrenaline?
Do most stimulants do this? And benzedrex does this in exceedingly pleasant ratios?

I found 250mg nice. Doubt I'd want more.

It's works on noradrenaline as well as adrenaline?
Do most stimulants do this? And benzedrex does this in exceedingly pleasant ratios?

I found 250mg nice. Doubt I'd want more.

Most stimulants do, but propylhexedrine does so in a much greater ratio than norepinephrine and dopamine. Adrenaline often isn't where the recreational stimulation comes from, more the uncomfortable peripheral stimulation.

Yeah, propylhexedrine (the active drug in Benzedrex) has far greater negative side effects than most stimulants. The high can be very nice, but the comedown/crash is terrible compared to most other stimulants. It's very rough on the body. I've done it way more times than I could possibly count, unfortunately, since it's right there every time I go to the grocery store. It's one of the drugs I do that I really regret, because I know it hurts me. It's hard on the heart and really isn't worth it.

Yeah, propylhexedrine (the active drug in Benzedrex) has far greater negative side effects than most stimulants. The high can be very nice, but the comedown/crash is terrible compared to most other stimulants. It's very rough on the body. I've done it way more times than I could possibly count, unfortunately, since it's right there every time I go to the grocery store. It's one of the drugs I do that I really regret, because I know it hurts me. It's hard on the heart and really isn't worth it.

I've only done it once, and I intend to only do it every now and then like MDMA or something. I could not deal with it on a regular basis.

I'm intrigued by this stuff as I love stimulants, but unfortunately its not available in the UK afaik, but can be ordered online. What's the buzz like and is it worth it?

I'm intrigued by this stuff as I love stimulants, but unfortunately its not available in the UK afaik, but can be ordered online. What's the buzz like and is it worth it?

You can order tons of it on Amazon for cheaper than store prices.

I'd describe it as a MDMA Jr. Chemically similar but dirtier feeling and shorter acting. As people have described it gets rough when you come down.

I mean for how widely available and cheap it is I'd say it's worth a try. Have a benzo and a lot of water on deck.

I find it longer-acting than MDMA, but the more time that goes on, the dirtier it feels so probably some people are counting part of it as the crash, but I find the later part of the high and the crash fairly indistinguishable. It really feels rough on the body. The initial high is quite nice, sometimes it really reminds me of MDMA and meth, and sometimes it's more jittery and strange. It's a strong drug for sure.

I think it’s just like other OTC’s, so hard on the body it will never catch on. I wrote up a TEK a long time ago to get fairly pure propylhex from the inhalers and had a lot of people report back on pretty much every ROA under the sun.

I guess there’s a high risk of death if purified and used via IV. Funny enough despite purifying it and watching others eat the drug, I’ve never tried it myself.

It seemed too jittery of a high for my liking at the dosages I saw. But many do report an MDA like experience at least initially.

-GC