• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex-Propylhexedrine Hcl vs. Freebase

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemicaldiscovery

Bluelighter
Ok, so I have been using adderall and vyvanse to boost my productivity for years. I run my own business from home and having no oversight and lots of distractions can make it difficult for me to get stuff done. Amphetamines solve this problem completely. Unfortunately I don't have a constant supply and am always running out. When I don't have adderall or vyvanse I take propylhexedrine by consuming the freebase propylhexedrine that is in benzedrex inhalers. I've never eaten the cottons. I do a simple extraction by soaking a rod (cut into tiny pieces) in 60ml of lemon juice. I let it soak between 30 min and 12 hours. I then remove the cotton and squeeze out any juice still soaked into it. I split the juice into two 30ml shots. This is two doses for me. So I take 125mg then about 1-3 hrs later I take the second dose. I do this because 250mg at once causes horrible vasoconstriction. For me this takes the form of my balls aching. The pain can be quite bad. Using various vitamins, low-dose benzos and vasodilators (natural, otc, and prescription) I have been able to make the pain go away. But there are lots of other minor side effects and it just feels in general like I'm damaging my body. My question is whether anyone has any experience with ~pure propylhexedrine hcl or propylhexedrine acetate as opposed to the freebase form the cottons are soaked with. I have studied extraction techniques for full extractions using either vinegar (5% acetic acid) or hydrochloric acid to yield either propylhexedrine acetate or propylhexedrine hcl respectively. I understand the chemistry and I have all the lab equipment and supplies to do either extraction safely. I want to know if anyone has any experience with either of these and if either felt "cleaner" or produced less negative side effects. I'm aware the just by itself propylhexedrine is extremely vasoconstrictive, I just don't know if the lavender, menthol, and whatever else might be in there, is causing some of my discomfort. I suppose I'll end up doing the extraction anyway but I won't have time to do so for a few more days and was wondering, in the mean time, if there will, ultimately be any benefit other than not having to burp menthol for a few minutes. Also any other anecdotal information about this drug is greatly appreciated. Even if you haven't experienced this personally but know from a chemistry standpoint what the difference in effects would be between a freebase and salt form of a stimulant, if any, or if the only benefit is being able to use other ROAs. Thanks guys!

Its so easy to make HCL salt of it, I dont understand why would you be drinking that half-extracted nasty liquid?...:?:D

I didnt notice changes in quality of effects (apart from placebo and general aversion to lavender and menthol concentrated oils when drinking it) between freebase and HCL extracted salt. Vasoconstriction is still there, waiting for you to up the dosage, chasing the high :sus:

Nevertheless, its very easy and precise to dose when it is in salt form, its easy to store and dispense at any time, its practically odorless, does not do any goofy stuff to your stomach too, compared to the liquid. I totally advise against IVing or even IMing this stuff though - there is info of couple dudes who died IVing it. Snorting it is also non effective IME (talking about HCL salt). I would guess plugging might be a good alternative to oral ROA.

Propylhexedrine is still a nasty stimulant that is not effective for office productivity and quite dangerous for having fun.
For productivity (among stimulants) I would recommend 60/40 mix of Isopropylphenidate and Ethylphenidate respectively taken orally.
For fun (again, among stimulants), look at fluoroamphetamines, like 2-FA, 2-FMA, 4-FMA, 4-FA or even cathinones.

My 2c ;)

250mg at once causes horrible vasoconstriction. For me this takes the form of my balls aching. The pain can be quite bad. Using various vitamins, low-dose benzos and vasodilators (natural, otc, and prescription) I have been able to make the pain go away.

I think balls pain has to do with too much dopamine (or norepinephrine?) thickening the sperm (I may be wrong).
3-FPM had the worst balls pains for me. Meth does it too but with less extent. D-Amp is pain free for me. I found that sitting in a hot bath helps with this problem effectively.

Just for the heck of it, after reading this post, tried plugging 100mg of HCL salt dissolved in warm water yesterday - reduced effect compared to oral ROA with about the same side-effects, which leaves me thinking that eating this stuff is the only way to go (that is if you even want to go with it) - I guess it must go through some metabolism processes in the gut before becoming really active.

By the way, the best home made remedy for vasoconstriction is hot tea made of cayenne pepper, ginger and honey, may add chamomile as well - the stuff warms you up and helps with peripheral vasoconstriction. Used it effectively with other stuff, like DOC and 3C-P, highly recommend it to cold handed tweakers! ;)

Another thing that helps with comedowns and side-effects is sublingval tablets of Validol - it's an eastern european OTC which can be bought online for dirt cheap and it's quite effective for hypertensive and vasoconstrictive effects, as well as providing calming relaxed feeling. Not going to make you drowsy like benzos.

Ok, so I have been using adderall and vyvanse to boost my productivity for years. I run my own business from home and having no oversight and lots of distractions can make it difficult for me to get stuff done. Amphetamines solve this problem completely. Unfortunately I don't have a constant supply and am always running out. When I don't have adderall or vyvanse I take propylhexedrine by consuming the freebase propylhexedrine that is in benzedrex inhalers. I've never eaten the cottons. I do a simple extraction by soaking a rod (cut into tiny pieces) in 60ml of lemon juice. I let it soak between 30 min and 12 hours. I then remove the cotton and squeeze out any juice still soaked into it. I split the juice into two 30ml shots. This is two doses for me. So I take 125mg then about 1-3 hrs later I take the second dose. I do this because 250mg at once causes horrible vasoconstriction. For me this takes the form of my balls aching. The pain can be quite bad. Using various vitamins, low-dose benzos and vasodilators (natural, otc, and prescription) I have been able to make the pain go away. But there are lots of other minor side effects and it just feels in general like I'm damaging my body. My question is whether anyone has any experience with ~pure propylhexedrine hcl or propylhexedrine acetate as opposed to the freebase form the cottons are soaked with. I have studied extraction techniques for full extractions using either vinegar (5% acetic acid) or hydrochloric acid to yield either propylhexedrine acetate or propylhexedrine hcl respectively. I understand the chemistry and I have all the lab equipment and supplies to do either extraction safely. I want to know if anyone has any experience with either of these and if either felt "cleaner" or produced less negative side effects. I'm aware the just by itself propylhexedrine is extremely vasoconstrictive, I just don't know if the lavender, menthol, and whatever else might be in there, is causing some of my discomfort. I suppose I'll end up doing the extraction anyway but I won't have time to do so for a few more days and was wondering, in the mean time, if there will, ultimately be any benefit other than not having to burp menthol for a few minutes. Also any other anecdotal information about this drug is greatly appreciated. Even if you haven't experienced this personally but know from a chemistry standpoint what the difference in effects would be between a freebase and salt form of a stimulant, if any, or if the only benefit is being able to use other ROAs. Thanks guys!

I've had both. I haven't noticed the slightest difference whether it has lavender/menthol (which has a little k-opioid activity) or just pure salt.

If you worry about burping lavender/menthol, just drink some whole milk with it. Seems to limit that. However the easiest way to limit negative sides is to use less than most suggest, but take more frequently if need be.

As for aching balls, it's most likely a side-effect of potent alpha-1 agonism and over-activation of the cremaster muscle. An alpha-1 antagonist would stop it, but would also block the 'positives' you seek from the propylhexadrine.

i've made the extract using both vineagar and hydrochloric acid, and i never noticed a difference in effects. in fact, it was such a pain in the ass that i stopped doing the extract altogether and just kept eating cottons for days. i would mostly eat the stuff but i tried smoking it and plugging it. I think plugging didn't work because of water solubility issues, which i figured out later, and even if it did what's the point? it would still be the same drug in your body, and it doesn't sound like you're looking for a rush. and it's tough getting a pure extraction free of lavender oil, but if anything lavender is the only good thing in those inhalers anyways so don't worry about that. the "negative effects" you speak of are the very reason that product is on the shelves - to constrict blood vessels. no further explanation.

as for propylhexedrine being a functional stim, i would say that it does things that most other legal stimulants won't, like increase motivation. RCs are great for replacing adderall but if someone doesn't have the time or the ability to get bitcoin, which is a necessity now, then they're stuck with options like benzedrix.

in short do the extract but don't expect anything other than not having to eat cotton to get off

Last edited:
5 drops muriatic acid in an 1/8 cup of water. Slosh cotton around in HDPE bottle w/ cap. Do it 2 more times. Filter milky water from cotton and evaporate. Nice white wax. What about sublingual?

Any way you use this stuff, it can be very dangerous. This thread has run its course. If you must use this substance read up on the side effects.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.