European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ben Fogle: My wine was spiked with LSD

Ismene

Bluelighter
TV presenter Ben Fogle tried to leap through a window — after his drink was spiked with LSD.
The former Countryfile star’s wife Marina had to lock him in a room to stop him hurting himself — or his children during last Friday’s “bad trip”.

It is believed someone slipped the hallucinogenic drug into his drink in a pub while he was visiting friends in Gloucester.

Ben, 39, arrived back from the boozer after drinking half a bottle of wine and was putting son Ludo, three, and daughter Iona, one, to bed when the “psychotic episode” began.

He said last night: “I was acting like a madman. I thought I was doomed. I thought I was going to die.

“I picked my daughter up and she felt incredibly light, like a grain of rice. I suddenly had this compulsion to jump through a window.

“My wife ran out and got my friends who had to restrain me.”

He even began impersonating Monty Python's Ministry of Silly Walks routine. He was rushed to hospital and doctors said his drink was almost certainly spiked with LSD. Ben reported it to police.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...fogle-wine-spiked-with-lsd.html#ixzz2LQ73NXMP

Its absolutely rdiculous. Sounds like he got too pissed, started being a twat, so his wife locked him in the bathroom...

He's lucky she didn't lock him in and shoot him.

I would have.

Doing the ministry of funny walks thing should be added onto the governments 'warning signs your child might be on LSD' stuff.

who the fuck is ben fogle anyway?

Ben Fogle on Twitter said:
"Whoever spiked my drink with mind altering drugs and put me in A&E with a psychotic fit. Did you think of the damage you would cause?"

Erm... most drinks in the pub contain 'mind-altering substances', Tarquin.

The way things are, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this were entirely invented by his publicist in order to make him look slightly more dangerous / and or 'authentic', instead of the whiter-than-white, toothless, bumbling upper-crust globetrotting gap-year twit that he is.

Last edited:
"doctors said his drink was almost certainly spiked with LSD"

would a hospital or doctor make such a diagnosis?

My diagnosis is that TV's Ben Fogle has been out of the limelight for a bit long, and has an upcoming new series, or DVD release.

The only thing he has in his favour is that it's all too easy to believe someone would want to spike the cunt.

Have I called Ben Fogle a cunt yet? Ah, good.

"Ben Fogle goes rogue" - In his new DVD, Ben Fogle takes to the streets of colombia to 'get off his tits'. Snorting cocaine. Smoking scopolamine and getting generally fucked up with his new bluelighter travel companion 'Myshkin'.

^^Ben if you're reading this, this is what the people want Ben.

I know you have it in you.

"Ben Fogle goes rogue" - In his new DVD, Ben Fogle takes to the streets of colombia to 'get off his tits'. Snorting cocaine. Smoking scopolamine and getting generally fucked up with his new bluelighter travel companion 'Myshkin'.

^^Ben if you're reading this, this is what the people want Ben.

I know you have it in you.

I want this. I really want this to be true. <3