• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ben Fogle: My wine was spiked with LSD

Clearly, Mr Fishy. Would certainly have nothing to do with being an untreated schizophrenic on a crack binge. Definitely the acid that made him do it. Obvious. Was either murder a granny, jump out a window or do Monty Python routines. No other possibilities I can think of.

Couldn't he have changed into an orange though?

So, Malta's the place for a druggy holiday, eh?

Last edited:
Of course! How could I forget that one. Such a common event we just take it for granted that we'll lose a few to a life of juicyfruity Goodness along the way :D

Clearly, Mr Fishy. Would certainly have nothing to do with being an untreated schizophrenic on a crack binge. Definitely the acid that made him do it. Obvious. Was either murder a granny, jump out a window or do Monty Python routines. No other possibilities I can think of.

Maybe all 3 ;)

Fucking hell, from the comments...

i don't like the bloke,but he could have died, you have to watch out for these evil cowardly people that walk amongst us,let's hope cctv catches them...let's be careful out there.

Also from the comments...

it gave him a personality for a few hours he should be grateful . i think i need some lsd just to listen to him .

=D

he probably was just being a drunken arsehole and someone said "i'm going to tell max clifford you're a drunken arsehole" or something like that. He probably said ooh don't tell max clifford. they tooed and froed and decided to come up with the story so that he didn't look like a drunken arsehole and the person got their cash for their weak story.

I'd love to have a shit story to sell to the papers. Not about myself, about some minor sleb or something. Anyone got any hints on how to get a shit story about people?

Actually, I think you can just ring bizarre and say "guess who I saw buying a kebab" and they say "really, buying a kebab, that's gotta be worth an inch" anon caller says "and £50 to me of course"

as long as it is not something libelous I think you can just tell them some sort of shit for a few quid. I'll put it on my long to do list

I'd love to have a shit story to sell to the papers. Not about myself, about some minor sleb or something. Anyone got any hints on how to get a shit story about people?

You live in aCity with 2 Football teams well one n half . Footballers are celebs .

Richard Dunne has been injured 4ever surely he has gone off the rails find him in adrunk state n take photos

ask Crackhead. (all you NEED to know is that he's a smashing lad, who would NEVER do drugs)

My mate Kenny, rocking his Ben Fogle t-shirt...

mCcjOnW.jpg

What a cunt , and obviously a complete waste of good LSD (IF true)

Like others said, probably couldnt handle his booze

You live in aCity with 2 Football teams well one n half . Footballers are celebs .

Richard Dunne has been injured 4ever surely he has gone off the rails find him in adrunk state n take photos
yeh, you're right. I'm a bit old for pulling footballers though. If I found Richard Dunne I would take his clothes off. WTF is wrong with him? He's not playing again this season I doubt.

Back to Fogle. Anyone else think all these posh boys doing bbc progs must be the sons of directors and producers. they seem very talentless

yeh, you're right. I'm a bit old for pulling footballers though. If I found Richard Dunne I would take his clothes off. WTF is wrong with him? He's not playing again this season I doubt.

Back to Fogle. Anyone else think all these posh boys doing bbc progs must be the sons of directors and producers. they seem very talentless

I thought it was pint was spiked. now i read wine. omg

I thought it was pint was spiked. now i read wine. omg

The boy Fogle is the People's Choice innit, PinkP. He won one of the early reality TV shows - Castaway I think it was called. Never watched it I don't think but was just a load of folk dumped on an uninhabited Scottish island and left to get on with it. Public schoolboys luvva bit of that roughing it stuff. Either that or become an explorer anyway. Think he did that too, no? Although I kinda object to folk calling 'emselves explorers as there are no new lands to discover. If he was exploring the sea floor, outer space or the hollow Earth explorer is an acceptable job descrition. Backpacking with a TV crew in tow doesn't count in my book.

Also, how fukkin middle class is it to have a bottle of wine spiked :D

He just drunk it too quick and started acting the giddy goat in front of the missus is all that happened.

Don't recall seeing that one offered on the YTS or owt. Probably just didn't look hard enough.

I think that everyone with vials of dropper bottles with LSD in them should try and hunt Ben Fogle round the country and whenever he is in a pub, just drop a couple of drops in his drink. :D

kidding of course for legal reasons

I have vague recollections of that castaway programme. should imagine that the participants were hand picked from the bbc extended family.

Lets stalk em all. Valentine warner, Alastair Apple ton, the lot of them.. I'm sure Kate must know appleton