• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Being Raided at Parents House...

Just check the warrant thoughouly, the cops will try to look wherever they want- but indiviuals who live in the house, not the offender, can refuse the search- I don't know how far the police would push the issue. I was given a warrant for my parents house and my car, so they do have to be relatively specific about what they want to search. In my experience, its usually before daybreak if it will happen. If you have a dog, make sure he/she is restained well, as the cops aren't gentle with animals- and your dog WILL want to go at them :)

swilow said:
Just check the warrant thoughouly, the cops will try to look wherever they want- but indiviuals who live in the house, not the offender, can refuse the search- I don't know how far the police would push the issue. I was given a warrant for my parents house and my car, so they do have to be relatively specific about what they want to search. In my experience, its usually before daybreak if it will happen. If you have a dog, make sure he/she is restained well, as the cops aren't gentle with animals- and your dog WILL want to go at them :)

My mate got arrested at my other mates house who was dealing. He didnt sell, he only smoked a bit of weed, they took all of the people in and tested them. Same goes if ur in a car and the driver or passanger has drugs on him.
Thats what its like in Europe atleast but im sure its simmilar here too.

Sustanon said:
My mate got arrested at my other mates house who was dealing. He didnt sell, he only smoked a bit of weed, they took all of the people in and tested them. Same goes if ur in a car and the driver or passanger has drugs on him.
Thats what its like in Europe atleast but im sure its simmilar here too.

It's not illegal to be under the influence in this country, unless you're driving.

here un france they can only search ur room and the garage, ceilar if u have one...

^Better yet, record t on your mobile phone if you can.....though police CAN arrest you on suspicion, so comply where you can. Obviously, don't carry drugs in your pockets too ;) But they can arrest you on suspicion of possessing anything if you refuse a search- plus asking for name and badge number is a silly idea; they DO have to give it to you, but they will just treat you like a smararse. Anyway, as someone who has been bashed badly by the cops, all I will say s that you wanna protect yourself and people close to you, so do what they say to an extent, but know your fucking rights!!

Just aske for a lawyer, demand a lawyer- they cannot interrogate you without a lwayer if you ask for one. Same goes (possibly) with reading a warrant. As a legal document, and as someone not qualified to read legal documents and understand the jargon, one would want to contact a lawyer to have their rights explained to them- the police don't have to let you interpret the warrant, but they will have to let a legal representative.

having the parental units is wondeful.
makes theyre job that much harder for them...;)

rm2x said:
It's not illegal to be under the influence in this country, unless you're driving.

Thats awesome:) lol Ididnt know that. In europe where i come from u have to attend a 6 months drug course and u get a fine. Next time its more serious like jail time.

i'm from melbourne
when i was a kid (about 8 or 9) my parent's house was raided just as i came home from primary school.

at the time my mum had broken up with some psychotic fuck who'd claimed we were cooking amphetamines
and we also apparently had possession of illegal firearms.
neither of which was true.

this guy was such a nice bloke he smashed my mums face in, and left her with her jaw wired shut for a good few months

at the time my older brother was growing a dope plant for personal use (more of a tree really) in the backyard. it had just started to bud.
he was walking back down into the house to dry some in the microwave when my sister in-law answered the door and they stormed in with a warrant.

they practically destroyed my room,
it was evidently a kid's room. they overturned my bed.
ripped out all of my clothes from the cupboard

now why would a 8 or 9 yr old be packing a 5 shot pump action, or cooking amphetamines?
they come into my room, emptied a 60liter barrel full of matchbox cars on to the floor and did the same with a giant box of lego

the allegations were made against my mother, not against me or my brother.
the entire house was searched.
and best of all, the shit they were looking for wasn't there, never had been there. and they weren't too happy with it.

nothing is safe once they've got a warrant.

but on the topic of my brother. the plant was seized and destroyed
and he basically got a slap on the wrist.

another thing aswell. if you got a crackie in the house anywhere, and you suspect you may be targeted for a raid. destroy it, it's just not worth the shit.