• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Beginner's Dosage Guide

I recommend shooting a quarter gram of crank the first time you ever try it. If you don't die, I'm fairly confident you will steer clear of crank, and that's a good thing, at least. :)

You forgot about lyrica.
Lyrica-600-800mg. Keep some dizzy prevetion meds on hand incase you get dizzy. I did my first time.

Nice

Hey! I've read this thread and saw you had a lot of criticism from ignorant people. I just wanted to say thanks for the guide I've found it useful this summer. Thanks again!

While I do not recommend using Suboxone with no tolerance, nor using it recreationally, the only people using Suboxone recreationally are the people with no tolerance. An appropriate dosage would probably be around .5mg, maybe even a little less.

doseages lol, everyone is different, it dont matter how big u are, its about what u have conditioned ur body to accept, all drugs are toxins to the human body, be careful but if u want totaly bolloxd then do as much as u can without over doing it, and that is simply trial and error, just be with friends and all will be good

3 mg of clonazepam for someone with no tolerance :?
sounds to me like 36 hours of sleep..

the amount of shrooms you should take for your first time is an 1/8 of an ounce because 1/16 you prolly wont actually trip

uhhhh..... assuming your mushrooms are shitty and have mold growing on them or something. Otherwise, 1/8th of an ounce will be a total mind-fuck. I would say the 2 hits of acid suggestion is even more legit than saying someone should try a starting mushroom dose of 1/8th ounces. But like you said, OP, this is all about personal experience. Maybe my acid has sucked and my shrooms have been extra potent, who knows; I'm open to that possibility.

Temaz has recreational value? :S

Try checking out this - http://www.vhpharmsci.com/vhformulary/Tools/Benzodiazepines-comparison.htm ('surprisingly' the first hit of a google search).

I have a new found respect for benzos from last week. Nothing serious happened; previously I could take 22mg (diaz) and have a good time, this time a mate and I took 25mg and ZONKED. Woke up an hour later like wtf!?! lol.

Be safe.

temazepam is my favorite benzo my far euphoria wise, it's a downright pleasent and powerfull intermediate duration sedative/hypnotic. i'd place nimetazepam, nitrazepam, bromazepam, and diazepam after it.

Dosage wise for someone with no tolerance I'd say 30 milligrams.
For someone with a fairly large tolerance 90-120 mgs is the right spot IMO.

Drugs i've tried that aren't listed

2C-E sniffed 10mg (strong) IM 5 to 10mg (strong) oral 25mg strong
2C-B oral 20mg strong
2C-I oral 25mg strong
lormetazepam oral 2mg
loprazolam IV 1mg oral 2mg

Yeh, I realise it actually does have rec value :) Just personally, I don't find it fun. I was prescribe it while I was at Uni and found it worked really well to put me to sleep. But to use it recreationally, I'm not quite sure it'll be enjoyable for me - i hate the feeling of being tired, id just give in and actually sleep. =D

Different strokes though! If ya enjoy it, go for it!! :)

I thought I would share this for any beginner's safety, cause you can never completely go by what others have. I have had much different results from "first time use success" than what people suggest. I have seen most people say 10-15 mg of oxycodone on no tolerance is a starting point, 15 might have killed me my first time. I took one 5/325, emptied the capsule into a drink etc. I had taken 20 mg of hydrocodone at once being the most prior to that, and this 5 made me puke and lay on my floor thinking I had been given heroin or something in the capsule, and I honestly thought I was going to die. When it fully hit me, I have never had euphoria from any amount of any drug compared to that 5 mg, which of course I smoked weed with a few minutes after. I look back now and realize the pot probobly made me freak out from the nausea, but to think that I have crushed and taken a 30 mg roxicodone or 70 mg of hydro without matching it. With no tolerance, hands down with opiates you will feel it much much harder so be careful with it, especially the ER pills if you're not experienced at doseing. I am not a small person either, male was 6' and 170 at the time. First time I had a decent nod from hydrocodone was 15 mg, codeine 120 mg, morphine 25 mg, just to compare.

I weigh roughly 100 kgs and wonder how much codeine I would need (no opiate tolerance) would 100mgs do?

I weigh roughly 100 kgs and wonder how much codeine I would need (no opiate tolerance) would 100mgs do?

Should be ok. Checked out Erowid's article here.

Erowid said:
Again a good dose to start using codeine at is in the 30mg to 60mg range. At this dosage range the adverse effects tend to be minimal, and the pleasurable effects quite noticeable.

[I have never noticed any euphoria below 100mg, so don't give up just because two 3s don't give you a high. *However, some unfortunate individuals are allergic to codeine, and, if you have never used it before, first try a dose of around 30-60mg and see what will happen. It is dangerous to start off in the high dose range.*]

Watch out for an allergic type reaction. Some people like to take anti-histamines beforehand to stop the itchy feeling. Also it's not uncommon for nausea to be associated when coming up.

I ended up doing like 200 mgs. Not particularly euphoric, only minor stoned feeling, and minor itching. Quite underwhelming really. Hope I did the CWE properly and didn't just ingest a bunch of APAP lol