• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Beginner's Dosage Guide

^^well maybe you can if you're an experienced/tolrant opiate user... but this is a "begginers dosage guide"... i can take 60mg of alprazolam and be "fine" (fucked up but not OD), but i wouldn't recommend it to someone who doesn't have a sufficiant tolerance

Great post.

lol @ all the critcism and disagreement. It's only a guide.

Rule number (1) for me is only try a new drug with someone who has tried it before, and who you trust. Dosage is usually then not a concern I'm going to get into a vapour over :)

Personally, a pea-sized rock of crack is too much in my opinion. A first-timer should be more or less looking at half of that, and increase it gradually. Even experienced users don't usually do that much.

As far as pluggging Meth, I honestly do not know and have never tried it. I would suggest doing some research, starting low, and hopefully some other BLers might pitch in and give some info. But I personally would start with like 10mg if you have no tolerance.

and to Hellbred, starting off with crack isnt too risky because most people have a decent cocaine history prior to crack usage, and also just taking in a deep breath of vapor might not even use the whole rock. Some use more others use less, but with crack it all seems to depend on the person. THanks for the input tho, people should always start with less for a first time to be safe.

10mg of methylphenidate?
Seems pretty low recreationally, or even legitimately for that matter..
I'd recommend 20mg first time, from personal experience. My first time I snorted 60mg and holy shit..... Almost in league with meth. :O

^ People all react differently, personally I think it's a good idea to start low and build your way up to a comfortable spot, rather then possibly overshoot it and have problems. In this case it may not be that much, but it's a good philosophy to have when doing this.

I think you should up the benzydamine dosage at 750 for a first timer.
I have always used benzydamine in doses of 1g and it was the first drug i have ever tried. Didn't even feel uncomfortable after the nausea from ingesting all that freaking salt passed.

I would cut the oxy dose in half. 7.5-10,g should be plenty for someone opiate naive. When I first started with them I could take 1 yellow 10mg perc and be near nod. The times I would take 2 (20mg) I felt like it was waaay too much and would think I'd die. Also in the beginning a 1/4 of a 30mg roxi would have me toasted all day long.

We have to assume the naive and virgins are dosing using this chart, it's better to be conservative and list slightly lower doses then higher, because we all know you can take more, but not less.

With psychedelics, a beginner dosage is hard to really pin point as everyone reacts different, and batches of the same chemical varry.

Besides that, many people like to dive in a bit higher than others. I

So with that, ill post my beginners dosage scale for 2C-B. YMMV

2C-B
10mg - Slight change in perspective; Some giggles as well as minor chills

15mg - Minor psychadelia (including, but not limited to, distortions of straight lines and minor patterning); minor giggles as well as some body tingles. Change in body temperature is apparent, but not fully distinguished.

18mg - Increase of effects from 15mg. Cartoon like images as well as "fishbowl" effects are apparent. Giggles are now a bit hard to contain, and a definite change in body temp is present

Acid dosage

reccomending a begginer to take 2 hits of acid is ridiculous, either you get really bad acid, or you're a nutter, for a begginer, a quater of a tab is a good start, wait 2 or three hours and redose according

My first dose of acid in 1980 was three yellow barrels snorted. Then we went to Cedar Point. Man, a great day I'll never forget!

PHENAZEPAM

0.5-2mg is a good starting dose it's 'anti-anxiety' properties.
A good recreational does (if one does plan to use it for this) I found is 5-10mg.

Every body's different. Know your mind. Know your limits. Know your body.

Treat this drug like xanax but with 50 hours longer half-life.

Morphine
- 25mg (Orally), 30-35mg (Snorting), 7-10mg (IV)

I'd eat at least 30mg oral morphine for a mild recreational buzz. 90-120mg is a nice dose for your classic 'on the nod' effect. Dunno about IV sorry.

When taking morphine ALWAYS have a sitter handy. It's a potent narcotic and if you OD then you'll need someone to drive you to the ER.

your really giving out conservative doses on here...i dont know anyone that gets high on 20 mgs. of hydro...also why do you have 45 mgs. for snorting morphine but 60 for oral? morphine has a really horrible bioavailability when you snort it so therefore 60 mgs. of morphine orally would be way stronger than 45 up the nose...i dont know where you get your info but its wrong

I agree. You get about 25% bioavialability eating morphine, 100% IV obviously. I thought almost zero percent snorting? I could be wrong.

Hi All The morphine dose of 45mg is way off the safe scale for somebody who has never touched this stuff.

I weigh roughly 200lbs and the first time I took Morphine I ate 25mg and it did the job no problem.

Eating 45mg of Morphine ...not to mention cranking it..... I'm certain, could **ck somebody up good style .

Perhaps this thread should be renamed to 'Beginners Recreational Dosing Guide'

Last edited:
Personal intolerance experience

Oxyocodone(Percocet/OxyContin)- 15-20mg no more than every 4 hours(orally, preferably without APAP), 10-15mg (snorting), and I would recommend not IVing pills in general, especially if you don't have any tolerance or idea how much you should do. This is an Overdose waiting to happen!...however if you must, I would start with probably 10mg, and have a sitter with you.

I have to say, in my experience, I split an *OC 80 with a friend (so 40mg each). I hadn't done oxy for a year or so, I started with half (20mg) IVing, afraid I was going to OD if I did 40mg because of my opiate intolerance at the time. To my disappointment I barely felt anything.
(I used to do a lot of heroin, and switched to Oxies (generic, and OCs) so I'm familiar with procedure and how bad pills are to IV)
Through my personal experience I would say 40mg IV is a better starting point if you want to feel anything (like a rush). I don't think it releases all 40mg at first. You can rinse, get a second shot, because of their weird time release BS, after the first initial shot..
Now I do 40mg with no problem (with intolerance).
Not saying everyone should start with 40mg, but beware 10mg may not be very much at all.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs, you know?

Wish I had of read before I posted a little while ago. When is the book coming out;) Anyway, have a 6"4 husband who obviously is not one of us at all. I mean nothing - tylenol=evil drugs (who knows how we got together) sorry I digress. Hurt his shoulder recently and received 5mg oxycondone? smallest they make. Threw up everywhere, even the car, was sooooooo stoned and then threw them out when he got home, I was not to happy, and finally decided advil is not that bad. Very informative post. Thanks=D

Wish I had of read before I posted a little while ago. When is the book coming out;) Anyway, have a 6"4 husband who obviously is not one of us at all. I mean nothing - tylenol=evil drugs (who knows how we got together) sorry I digress. Hurt his shoulder recently and received 5mg oxycondone? smallest they make. Threw up everywhere, even the car, was sooooooo stoned and then threw them out when he got home, I was not to happy, and finally decided advil is not that bad. Very informative post. Thanks=D

I think I would've killed him for throwing them out. I would've dug them back up LOL (if they were still in bottle)

the 2c-t-2 beginner dosage should be around 10-15mgs atleast, no noticeable changes between 1-7mgs ime

Last edited: