• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Been using speed for 4 months straight, AMA

LaGaFàNi

Bluelighter
It's all in the title, ask me anything about shooting & snorting side effects in the long-term, safe amounts, building up of tolerance, sleep, food etc!

meth or amp?

i'm not interested in shooting, nor snorting particularly.

have you ever tried it orally? was it euphoric?

how euphoric is it snorting? how badly does it hurt your nose?

Sulfate; eaten it kinda like creeps up on you, with snorting it's more enjoyable; I'm long past the stage of "euphoria", only got it the first few times IV'ing; the sting is almost tear-jerking with 100mg+ lines, but +-50mg lines it stings for like 10 seconds, I think it's taken up into the membranes pretty fast.

I've snorted crystal meth and it does hurt your nose pretty bad, but not bad enough to make you not wanna do it again...

How hard have you abused it?

How recreational is it past the 1 week mark? That's the longest I've been on paste.

FYI Ziiirp, I had been using prescribed concerta at 72mg/day for a year prior, this is mainly a replacement waiting for a new script (comming in august).
Cyberius - I've use it quite badly past the 3 week mark trying to chase what I felt from it in the beginning, but ended up diminishing it to around 100 to 200mgs a day (note, this speed is cut with +- 30% caffeine, so more like 70-140mg), and once every two weeks I allow myself IV and can then use up to 400-500mg in a day, most often getting sleep that same night.
EDIT: I also just got myself some 100% pure speed, slightly pink, still smelled of methanol and P2P, and dried just 30mg were enough to get me through the day; so I can't really tell if I'm "abusing" or "using", but I stay quite responsible that's for shure.

Okay, stay hydrated. But daily use of potent stims sucks in the long run. Trust me. No matter for what purpose.

Okay, stay hydrated. But daily use of potent stims sucks in the long run. Trust me. No matter for what purpose.

I've made that mistake so many times and I'm about to pay the price for it again ?

Listen to that man!

What are your side effects? I am limiting my usage to ~50 mg amphetamine sulphate in the morning i.v., sometimes i have a tight feeling in my chest when i bicycle very hard or long. What i obviously only do when i have to , or on days when i don't use. I use around 40% of days in this year. Once a while i engage in larger amounts up to 100-150 mg, but this is excessive and give diminishing returns. Today i shot only some tiny speckles with my morphine in the morning, maybe 15 mg amphetamine sulphate with 100 mg morphine sulphate. I have no problems sleeping or eating with this amount. But i feel that when i use opiates now without amphetamines that they make me overly sedated, when opiates have given me lots of energy in the past.

trip407: I've tried combining codeine / morphine pills (prescriebd both times) with amphetamine , and coming up on codeine w/no speed, then taking a small dose of it, both seem to potentiate each-other.
EDIT> Side-effects= close to none; I've lost like 3kg in 4 months time, sometimes had a head-ache because my sinuses where "banging" to my heartbeat, migraine style. Have had a phlebitis once but it wasn't too pronounced, got it first month of using because I was chasing it and wsn't respecting minimal hygiene rules of IV'ing anymore. I sometimes have joint-pains, just a bit of magnesium (pills for stomach acidity is what i use) cleans it up. I went from sleeping 60-65h/week to 50-55h/week, but that's still alright.
I think it's important to add that my product is (the one I got now) very pure, if not 100%; plays a big role, and that it has to be sand-dry before using it for IV, because solvents will fuck your veins, brain and liver up.
I once took "way" too much (1g+ IV'd - more than 15 injections), had a very fast heartbeat and strong vasoconstriction, I seriously was at risk of having blood pumping failure issues. Cured it by IV'ing solutions of salt (stronger than saline, it burned upon administration), by having 3-4 shots of booze (I usually do not drink), and by staying under the shower.

Cheers to your controlled use. I myself have now a new speed (no cuts, received in with solvent and slightly pink, lost +-40% weight - yet so worth it) which is much more potent than the last one I got; I too now use 50-100mg dry amp./day, that's half as much as before.

Btw popped 270mg MDMA pills (4 hours apart) twice yesterday, and hadn't slept the night before; big euphoria and everything that should come with it, I already took +-200mg speed in the last 24h, didn't really change much other than having 140-150bpm, and by night started having weird "visual interpretations" of what I saw; for example a trashcan would look like a person from 150m away, or a big rog was interpreted as a dog, etc. Also had minor visual alternation (little "stips" of coloured light in my sight - like when you put pressure on your eyes then close them). So no sleep, speed and (big dose) MDMA altogether I do not recommend for rookies who get stressed by side effects like weird visuals from sleep deprivation or abnormal heartbeats.

Last edited: