• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been using black tar over a year

noddinit

Greenlighter
Just got some white heroin...china and wondered if anyone has an idea of how much less I should use

Oh sorry I use about a half a gram a day. Have used powder before but only IV once and the person I was with split a dime with me and I felt nothing...the few other times I did use it I snorted.

This is gonna be nearly impossible to speculate man. We don't know the purity of what you're using. You're going to have to go about things the old fashioned way and titrate your dose upward to where you want to be. Sure, it's not as exciting or fun as taking one big pull all at once, but it's necessary in this scenario to keep you safe.

Is your "china" actually heroin? Or is it a fentanyl or heroin/fentanyl mix?

But yeah, it's impossible to say with any certainty. BTH is a totally illegal, unregulated street narcotic. Some tar is awesome while other tar is garbage. No one knows the quality of the stuff you obtain with any sort of objective certainty.

Its heroin, but you're right I figured I'd have to do it the hard way and titrate up. Just didn't know if anyone had a loose guideline. But I'd rather be safe than sorry...thanks all!!