• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Beavis & Butthead

Adub

Bluelighter
a few days ago at work I saw someone tossing a pencil at someone and they were joking around that it could've been stuck in their eye. i instantly thought of the beavis and butthead eposide where butthead bounces a pencil into beavis' eye. I said outloud as butthead did "whoa! it really DOES happen!" and one of my coworkers actually caught the quote. i was impressed

anyways, i'd say my fav. episode was "no laughing" with buzzcut and sex ed class. that was hilarious.
"yeah that's right, we'll be talking about the PENIS, and we'll be talking about the VAGINA! DO YOU FIND THAT FUNNY BUTTHEAD?" lol

got any others?

The one where they prank call Harry Sack.

One where beavis chokes on the chicken.

"I am The Great Corn-holio.....I need T.P. for my bunghole"

Last edited:
I can't watch this show. I tried... but my brows just aren't low enough.

It was all about when Beavis sliced his finger off in shop... =D

Hands down nosebleed is the best episode, always cannot stop laughing when i see that episode!

The episode where Butthead gets stuck in the pipe, and at the end Beavis wanders towards the pipe laughign and saying "Pipe." over and over. I hurt myself watching that.

the best episode by far is when Beavis tries to imitate Robocop, runs into a wall and "dies" . . .

Beavis at the pearly gates. lol

And the one where they're both asleep and you see all their funny dreams, all related to TV shows.
Star Trek

Butthead "Number one, I order you to go take a number 2."

I don't know why, but one of the Christmas specials cracked me up so much. They were watching a channel that wasn't really doing anything, just showing a fireplace I believe, for HOURS.. and one of them, I could never remember, covered his face with his hands and then his eye popped through his hand trying to see it again. It was just hilarious to watch. I miss that show.

Favorite Beavis & Butthead Episodes.

Brit Pop:

The episode where they go, "Sorry, James, you suck."

one of my favs is when they see the insanely pumped up infomercial about cardio exersize and this new diet suppliment that gets you jacked. the guy has a heart attack in the middle of the infomercial, which of course convinces beavis and butthead to buy his product

the one where beavis' scratching of his own genetalia at burger world which ends up killing everyone in town is good too

any episode with kickass metal vids rules. any show with morbid angel, king diamond, testament, slayer, and deicide has to be cool.

Mine is probably "Nose Bleed"...the one where butthead ties beavis's nose to a doornob and shuts the door...lol

or the one where they ask the obese phone sex operator to sit on the phone...

"Uh huh...I think I just innoculated"

A line which, BTW, has been cut out of the episode with its release in the "mike judge collection"....mike judge is a real piece of shit these days.

i like the movie. the early B&B on Liquid Television were great when they first came out. seeing them today, they look kinda dated.

the one where they went to the temp agency to get work and spill water on the computer, killing it.

then the boss lady says, "anyway, it's ok..."

The best episode as a whole is probably the one where they try to get into "Todd's gang." That whole entire episode is classic!

But the best scene ever was the first few seconds of some episode I have since forgotten, where B&B are sitting on the couch watching TV, and you hear the TV say, "You are now watching P.B.S."

Then Butthead says, "Huh huh, he said, 'B.S.,' Huh huh huh huh."

Then Beavis responds, "Heh heh, yeah, but first he said, 'P,' heh heh heh heh."

Ummm...

You had to be there.