Beautiful, cute, sexy, or otherwise fetching artists

nikki-sixx.jpg

NikkiSixx_DSC8189.jpg

I love Nikki Sixx, although he is old enough to be my dad (born 1958 )...
considering, I don't think he looks too worse for the wear.

kat-von-d-nikki-sixx-031108-0002-thumb.jpg

Word has it he is dating the LOVELY Kat Von D (born 1982) Shes hot too...
If he likes them that young maybe I still have a chance. :D Kidding

^Pillthrill,
He is a rock God. I guess he got it like that, lol!
I am a woman and I would date the girl!

Afer The Heroin Diarieshow can he look that good? I guess his coppin' buddy was Vanity.

saw her on my bday this year (tix were a gift). did some 2ci. surrounded by teens. a little bit of heaven hahaha *hangs head*
watsup.jpg

With the recent release by She & Him, we can now count... Zooey Deschanel! yowza...

Attachments

• Zooey-Deschanel-10.jpg
    Zooey-Deschanel-10.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 926
  • Zooey-Deschanel-1.jpg
    Zooey-Deschanel-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 643
colors said:
saw her on my bday this year (tix were a gift). did some 2ci. surrounded by teens. a little bit of heaven hahaha *hangs head*
watsup.jpg

My bf likes her...personally I don't think he could come ever close to handling her attitude. 8) Besides, he doesn't want a "party girl"

colors said:
watsup.jpg

Canadians are now banned from giving the middle fingers on camera

i dont find avril so good looking to begin with, and the fact that her music sucks and shes a huge poser just totally turns me off from having any positive view towards her.

Pillthrill said:
My bf likes her...personally I don't think he could come ever close to handling her attitude. 8) Besides, he doesn't want a "party girl"
haha the idea of her attacking me gets me way steamed. she was doing this little marching dance at the show, like cross arm stomp. her hair under the lights *ungh* it was awesome :D . i think i just like the sincerity and sense of humor thats cute even though the music is a little blah. i do like good music too im not completely retarded. just a guilty pleasure. i like liz phair in the same way although they're totally different and LP is a way better songwriter.
f&r - http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2akK4tYSwY

its coincidental btw about our tastes. my gf is obsessed w nikki sixx too. i took her to see crue on the carnival tour a couple years ago and she was a breath away from getting her bewbz out. i've never seen her so excited :eek:

colors said:
haha the idea of her attacking me gets me way steamed. she was doing this little marching dance at the show, like cross arm stomp. her hair under the lights *ungh* it was awesome :D . i think i just like the sincerity and sense of humor thats cute even though the music is a little blah. i do like good music too im not completely retarded. just a guilty pleasure. i like liz phair in the same way although they're totally different and LP is a way better songwriter.
f&r - http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2akK4tYSwY

its coincidental btw about our tastes. my gf is obsessed w nikki sixx too. i took her to see crue on the carnival tour a couple years ago and she was a breath away from getting her bewbz out. i've never seen her so excited :eek:

NOT FAIR! I would LOVE to see cruefest this year, sadly its not coming to my town and Chicago is the closest so I doubt it. I love ever band in their line-up and I'm DYING to see Sixx A.M. I'm addicted (no pun inteneded) to their work. It think its because it wasn't written for radio, but was a blank canvas, and very real and honest.

dunwich said:
i dont find avril so good looking to begin with, and the fact that her music sucks and shes a huge poser just totally turns me off from having any positive view towards her.

Agreed. She's just as manufactured as any other pop starlet, only with a slightly shifted aesthetic (sp?). Which is moving closer to normal pop-tart-iness with each successive album.

Also agreed on Melissa auf der Maur. So hot. Plus, bassists rule.

Putingrad said:
With the recent release by She & Him, we can now count... Zooey Deschanel! yowza...
^ Nice one. She is so stunning!

angusjulia-art.jpg

How can there be so much hotness and talent in one family! it's just not fair :p

i have removed the distasteful back and forth between dave and colors. Lets all be friendly, on-topic posters, y'all. <3