• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bay Rum Aftershave?

Goocher898

Greenlighter
Its a stupid question, but does anyone know anybody that tried to drink Bay Rum aftershave?

Is it made with this stuff?:
- 8 oz. gin or witch hazel
- 1 qt. glass jar with lid
- 2 oz. dark Jamaican rum
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp. orange essential oil

I found the recipe here

I mean like this is homemade stuff? I wouldn't drink it myself but none of the ingredients seem to be dangerous so long as gin was used instead of witch hazel.

As far as witch hazel I found this:
In some studies, drinking a excess quantity of tea made from bark, leaves, or twigs has lead to nausea and vomiting. It can also result constipation.

Using witch hazel orally is not prescribed because its tannin content may lead to kidney or liver damage.

Using more than 1 gm of witch hazel orally may lead to vomiting , constipation,& upset stomach.

The essential orange oil might be a little rough to drink too. Essential oils are usually pretty fucking potent. I mean are you that desperate to get drunk? It probably wouldn't kill you but you might wish you were dead.

there are no stupid questions. in the interests of hr, i'll move this to bdd.

alasdair

That sounds worse than drinking mouthwash to get drunk. Witch hazel probably isn't something you'd want to drink.

I can't say i'd advise you to drink either.

serious aftershave?

Also, mouthwash has about 20% alcohol per volume, so it's conceivable to get drunk off not that too much, but not really a good idea.

i saw an intervention with a lady that drank mouthwash becasue it was cheap and got her Crunk..... it was a great episode.

serious aftershave?

Also, mouthwash has about 20% alcohol per volume, so it's conceivable to get drunk off not that too much, but not really a good idea.

doesn't mouthwash have other stuff in it that make it undrinkable?