• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Batch numbers for fake ETIZEST & ETIZEST MD Etizolam . BE CAREFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamousryan

Bluelighter
here are the batch numbers for the real and fake etizest and etizest 1 MD. As i said in my previous post, there is totally fake ETIZEST being sold by a popular vendor. There is no etizolam in these tablets. Feels more like a antihistamine . Be careful, i would not give these to my cat if my cat was dying of aids. (I would not give these to my worst enemy) {i already flushed them down the drain lol}

To the mods/admins: the fake etizolam has a different suggested retail price stamped on to the strips .This is Not a discussion about the price of the product. But people need to be aware of the fake ETIZEST & ETIZEST 1 MD going around!!!

"real etizolam: (ETIZEST REGULAR)"
B.NO 14B638TB
MFD: FEB 2015
EXPIRES: Jan 2017
MSRPS: 70.00 (suggested retail price i do believe)

ETIZEST REGULAR (FAKE ETIZOLAM)
{(ink used to stamp strips is different as well)}
B.NO 15E368TD
MFD MAY 2015
EXP APR 2017
MSRPS: 71.00

All of my old blisters (of the pills that were not bunk, the real deal) have a MSRPS of 70.00 , all the new ones (fake ones) are 71.00 rupees or whatever.

real etizolam (ETIZEST 1 MD) The real ones have a blurrier stamp (a little harder to read) than the new fakes.
B.NO 15C399TB
MFD: March 2015
Exp: February 2017
MRPRS: 70.00 (yet again, the real ones are valued at 70 rupees instead of 71)

FAKE ETIZEST 1 MD
These fake Etizest 1 MD also have a non-blurry stamp. The real ones, the stamps were (a little) harder to read.
B.No 15F399TD
MFD. JUN 2015
EXP may 2017
MRPRS: 71.00

I don't think all of the blisters that say 71.00 are fake because I have some but with a different batch# that are good.

You should keep the fakes next time to find somewhere to lab test them. Only then can you know or sure it is a fake and what it is.

You should keep the fakes next time to find somewhere to lab test them. Only then can you know or sure it is a fake and what it is.

I still have a few. Where can i get free lab testing?
I do not want to pay a lot of money (already lost a lot of money due to these being fake)
If its over $20.00 thats too much.

Depends where you live.... Someone else might be able to better chime in on an answer. If you find a regent that can confirm whether or not there is any etiz in there. If you confirm that there is no etiz maybe you can convince ecstasy data to do it for free.

Dancesafe is a good source for regents.

^Actually, I just noticed that marquis test doesn't react with etizolam. Mandellin maybe?

Never had Etizolam. But that's fucked up how evil people can be making counterfeit medications. I mean for gods sake they're MEDICATIONS! People take meds cuz they're sick and need their fix to feel better! It pisses me off so much. It's unbelievable how many counterfeit medications their are these days, from benzos to opiates, stimulants to antidepressants, and god knows what else. They're everywhere and it's just sickening.

As for me, I've got counterfeit OC 80s a few years ago. But honestly, they were better than real OC 80s. Lol funny story. They didn't have Oxycodone in them, instead they had an opiate 100x more potent than Oxycodone, Fentanyl! Thank god I had a high enough tolerance to not OD. I always used to cut my OC 80s in quarters and smoke them chasing the dragon style. OC 80s were very smokeable,but holy shit, the fent I got ftom those counterfeit OC 80s was so fucking powerful, a quarter of the pill had me nodding for hours. After that I was like wtf, because OC would get me stimulated in euphoria, instead it had me nodding in euphoria. So after that, I bought a VERY expensive drug test kit, usually the cheaper ones test for Opiates benzos, stimulants, and THC, but don't tell you what kind of drug. This pricey 1 I got, tested for EVERYTHING, opiates, benzos, stimulants, phsycedelics, THC, barbiturates, and tells you exactly what kind of drug in the class of drugs. So I did a at home drug test after I smoked that OC, and guess what? Tested for Fentanyl! Ididn't complain cuz I loved the euphoria it gave me. But I was really worried for others with a moderate Oxycodone tolerance and consumed the drug because it's SO easy to OD on Fentanyl. God bless the people who have OD'd from counterfeit drugs. The distributors should burn in hell!

Do etizest-1 tablets have an imprint, the regular ones not the sublingual?

BL is not here to be an anecdotal source of info or pill ID site - get them tested professionally. Bioassay is not enough because BZD tolerance is way more prevalent than you'd believe

Status
Not open for further replies.