• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

basic meth/speed questions

Yeah speed comedowns are nothing if you only go for one night, once you're into the second night well after that shit can get nasty.

Speed+alochol hangover though...farrrk. The shit makes you drink like a fish and it dehyrdrates you as well as alcohol. Pity it's one of my fav combos when I'm after pure hedonism.

Yeah I have some crazy stories from combining speed and alcohol. It was all the energy, confidence, euphoria, charged up 'I'm fucking awesome' feeling of speed, but the alcohol takes the slightly paranoid edge off it and lowers your inhibitions. Except because you're wired you just keep drinking, and drinking, and drinking, and drinking. And I'd always end up saying or some some incredibly stupid shit, then you crash out and have the worst kind of hangover ever, and you probably haven't eaten because of all the gear, which just makes it worse. But if you can strike the right balance, alcohol + meth is probably the most euphoric drug combo I've tried outside of a massive dose of pure MDMA and a smal amount of speed. Though I'm sure it's absolute hell on your body.

Could you please use proper grammar, I have trouble understanding things when people don't use comers, question marks, full stops and so forth... Also maybe try the spell check one of these days please.

What would you like us to express? Dealers put wet sugar/salt/glucose in there deals to make it heavier and to simply make more money it's as simple as that.

It can be hard to tell good quality speed sometimes but smell and taste usually gives it away and if your into buying larger amounts a good experienced friend who uses a needle can come in handy from time to time for a quick administered sample into the vein can tell you the quality straight away lol.

Burning someone elses veins is always a lot better than your own =D

just got back from the rave. had an awesome night. dumped a quarter of a gram before lining up then once inside at about 1100 i dumped two pills. at about 12 ate another quarter of the speed and dumped the last 2 pills. the meth hit me like a sledgehammer and i was loving it for a good 3 hours or so. the comedown is non exsistent

It could be nonexistant, or you could be still high, given how much you took :p Good thing you had fun though!

Just putting it out there, but combining meth and MDMA seriously compounds the negative side effects and neurotoxicity. I don't think the drugs would have fucked with my head nearly as much as they did if I hadn't gained such a taste for combining the two in high doses. Please be careful and moderate with your use, it's not worth having to deal with side effects long after you stop using. Something to consider.

What would you like us to express? Dealers put wet sugar/salt/glucose in there deals to make it heavier and to simply make more money it's as simple as that.

i am asking if this is common practise thats all!!!!

i am asking if this is common practise thats all!!!!

It’s a very common practice. A majority of the dealers that I once knew cut their products in this way. And they don't necessarily just use sugar/salt/glucose. They use whatever they can get away with which will make their products seem like the real thing still which can sometimes be nasty. :p

The dealers that I know that do this are usually hooked on their own shit. That’s why they do it. They’re supporting their own habits and trying to make an extra $.

In my experience the best hookups are mates, and dealers that don't use whatever particular product that you’re interested in.

Yeah, drug dealers are pretty much all alike, cutting stuff, making it weigh more, for a time there was alot of rumour about ice/meth being cut with g to make it heavier. which i witnessed once and it did work as the 1,4-b didn't disolve the meth.