• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Balls Uncomfortable??

hahahah fuckin ay this is fuckin hilarious shit....but no offense meant...thankfuly my balls dont hurt either...i guess different peoples balls are more sensitive than others haha fuck

Sometimes i get real relaxed and my balls hang farther and that hurts sometimes, especially when i am trying to sleep, damn.

When you cough you flex a muscle down there, and sometimes a good coughing fit can cause a bit of testicular pain. Take smaller hits, use filtration or a water pipe.

Lol...yea i get super paranoid about my balls too sometimes haha, sometimes i gotta take a minute to re-arrange everything.

And it sucks when it hot out and im smoking because my body seems to get hotter when im stoned so my balls will be sweaty...can't stop fuckin with them when there sweaty and im stoned it fucks with my head.

i think like 2 or 3 times this has happened to me, most likely in the first few times i smoked pot everyday, bc now when i smoke its like as soon as it hits me my hand goes to my balls and just cups them.