View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bad shroom trip

Stantheman90

Greenlighter
So it was earlier this day that me and a few friends decided to take 4.5 grams of shrooms each. Everyone had never taken shrooms before except for me. We all showed up to one of our friends house who, was doing the shrooms with us, and threw them down at around 10:40. We hung around the house until we started peaking. Once we started peaking we decided to leave to go to the park so we could be out doors in nature because we thought it would be cool. At around 2 we came back to our friends house with the open crib and discussed what our trips were like as we were coming down. Anyways...

At around 4 our friend Q ran outside and hit everyone that he saw (not hard). We thought he was joking around and acting like he was having a bad trip, but we soon found out that he was actually having a bad trip when he ran up into his room and threw his skate board into his tv breaking it. I had a bad trip once when I took around 6 gs of shrooms but not nearly as bad as he did. He ran back down stairs screaming "make it stop". So I thought the best idea would be to give him a cold bath since he was burning up. When we got into the bathroom he turned around and punhed me twice in the face and went crazy running out into the living room where everyone else was. Everyone except for me and T, D, and B left the house because they were so scared of him. Me and T decided he was acting too crazy and we forced him to the ground and held him there. We ended up calling his girlfriend because we thought that she could comfort him. Once his girlfriend got there he started acting a little less destructive and was able to talk so we decided to let him go. Right when we let him go he darted towards the window and dove head first into it. He took one of the long shards out of the broken glass and was about to stab himself when T grabbed his hand and knocked him off. He was bleeding pretty badly since he was shirtless and we took him up to his room to get him away from everyone. He eventually calmed down. After hours of us telling him "it's going to be fine".

So moral of the story is don't start on too high of a dose of shrooms since everyone reacts differently. Start low and work your way up.

Scary stuff indeed - always a good idea to have a couple of benzos at hand. Did you find out what he was tripping about? What was causing the rage?

Bear

I felt like the rage was coming from him being tired of tripping. He was getting mad at how the trip wouldn't end and he thought that it never would.

If a person is getting frustrated in a trip - change the setting, too hot - make it a bit colder and vice versa, change the tempo of the music, change what your watching, try and play xbox, increase / decrease the lighting and number of people in the room. If your able to, change the trip into a discussion (regardless how fucked up it is) - if he is a bit paranoid then playing into his trip can help better than telling him he is tripping - Aliens are coming, are they ? Should we work out a plan type of thing instead of LOL your wasted.

Hope your all ok - take less next time (or have benzos for when your finished).