• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bad Reaction from Klonopin and Weed

Dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I've smoked cannabis with Xanax and Ativan many times, and never had a bad reaction. In fact, they compliment each other nicely from the benzo taking the edge off any potential weed-induced anxiety. Klonopin is a whole different story though.

It took me three times to realize this (I have a thick head), but when I get high after taking K-pins, it actually *gives* me a panic attack. I'm fine with either one by themselves, but together they make me feel like absolute dookie. I get dizzy, queasy, shake like a leaf and feel like I'm going to have a panic and/or heart attack.

Anyone else experience this, or have any idea why it would happen with this specific combination.

Thanks so much!!!
Dreamflyer

At some point I realized I get more anxiety of indica because I don't always like being dysfunctionally couchlocked, could it make sense as clonazepam is more intoxicating stuff?

At some point I realized I get more anxiety of indica because I don't always like being dysfunctionally couchlocked, could it make sense as clonazepam is more intoxicating stuff?
There's definitely something about Klon that makes me more disoriented than any other benzo. Even a therapeutic dose (2mg.) is enough to make me start stumbling a bit. And for some reason, the tiniest amount of weed just magnifies that like 100x!