View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

bad nitrous trip, help

burn out

Bluelighter
Last night I had a bad trip on n2o + aminita muscaria. Things were going great until I did the nitrous. My ego split into a million pieces and I went into an extreme state of bliss for some time, but then I came out of it and got attacked by many demons. They put awful thoughts in my head. I tried to pray to Jesus but I was just too high to focus on anything and nothing made sense.

Eventually I was able to sleep but unfoturnately the trip didn't end. I still feel dissociated, disconnected from life and body. It feels difficult to think and it feels as though a huge piece of my identity is simply missing and my head is just vacant and empty. Life seems quite meaningless. Will this end or am I stuck like this? What should I do?

Nitrous is a horrible, horrible drug. The natural psychedelics even at their worst have never left me feeling anything close to like this. I feel brain damaged. Dissociates are shit.

You took a weird combination of drugs so you are experiencing some weird symptoms, lesson learned. First thing you should do is stop using all drugs, they will just worsen your symptoms. It will take time for your brain to return to balance, healthy eating, exercise, and mental activity will accelerate this process.

^^^ What Wutang said.

You ingested amanita muscaria of all things, then go on to 'blame' nitrous for your unfortunate trip, calling it a 'horrible drug'.

I know it's really a matter of opinion, but opinion aside I can't see any way nitrous could be considered 'bad' when comparing to the effects of muscimol.

Aminita muscaria is a wonderful divine (albeit misunderstood) drug, I use it almost every day and have had only wonderful, spiritual experiences until I stupidly added nitrous to the mix. Of course I blame the nitrous. Like I said, I was having a great trip until I decided to binge on nitrous.

please help this is horrible, how can I get back in my body? I feel like I am just a floating spirit and my body is just sitting here under me like some kind of dead weight. I swear, dissociates always screw me over. Last time I did dxm I had a similar thing happen although not nearly as bad. I am going to smoke some hash and see if that helps.

Smoking some weed will do anything but help.

Sounds like you need some time off any and all psychoactive drugs mate. Need to let your body return to normality before you go steering it off into wonderland again. Imo.

I know but I am a drug addict and I honestly can't imagine quitting all drugs right now. I mean, I have been trying to quit drugs for like `10 years with no success.

Man this is good hash. I do feel a little better now that I'm stoned but still nowhere near normal.

Why are you asking for advice if you're not going to take it?

This.

And once more for good measure.

OP, I think you know what needs to be done. Whether you're going to do it or not is up to you, but I hope you find your way and feel better soon! :)

Take a long break from all drugs including cannabis/hash.

Since you were inhaling nitrous if you did this frequently take some B12 or eat food that has a lot of B12 in it like fish, or eggs. Good luck.

I am ok guys. The hash fixed me. Pretty much as soon as I smoked the hash, I was able to look at my situation differently (weed always helps me with perspective) and I surrendered to what I was experiencing. After I surrendered, it felt like a huge weight was taken off me and most of the weird symptoms subsided. Today I feel fine, better actually than before this experience because this has taught me to be more appreciative of what I have.

I asked for advice because I had a bad trip, was panicking and didn't know what else to do. I appreciate all the responses but sometimes telling someone to quit all drugs isn't always the only solution.