European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bad luck

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
So i was in a car accident on Friday ( t-bone because the person skipped the robot, nothing new around here, reason i always wait 2-5 seconds after the light has changed, We got t-boned on the drivers side but also luckily more to the front of the car, so half and half on the door and front vendor that sent the car spinning.

As for injuries i walked away with a clavicle dislocation, whiplash on my neck and a fractured rib and bruising of the muscle in between. My mate got it the worse as he was sitting on the side of impact and got a broken arm, bad whiplash and concussion, cut and bruises on the right side of his face from his head hitting the window (which shattered it) and also some sort of trauma to his right leg as he struggled to walk and also a fractured rib or two. We were send to 2 different hospitals cause of our medical plan but i got an update today and he seemed fine in all regards from what i could gather.

Anyhow just another weekend in Guateng, hope everyone else had a better one..

Much Love
CoffeeShroom

no unfortunately not. no compensation in S.A. But we just lucky that he hit more the front of the car and not a full t-bone on his side fully on the door and that we both basically in a way walk away with minimal injuries. So just happy it didn't turn out in a massive accident that cost anyone's life or worse.

no unfortunately not. no compensation in S.A. But we just lucky that he hit more the front of the car and not a full t-bone on his side fully on the door and that we both basically in a way walk away with minimal injuries. So just happy it didn't turn out in a massive accident that cost anyone's life or worse.
Glad you are ok xxx
It's kind of fucked up there's no comp here isn't it?
I'll message you private we can have a natter but I'm off to bed now
Take care
❤️