• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bad H experience, will it be the same the second time?

Hash Buckets

Bluelighter
Apologies for asking such a silly question.

When I first started dabbling in the fantastic world of recreational substances one of the first things I had taken was MDMA and I absolutely hated it. It was too strong, the comedown was horrendous and it changed me. I decided to try it again and I fell in love.

A few days ago I took my first dose of heroin (100mg smoked, #3) and had such a rough time. Non-stop vomiting and I was falling asleep, if my buddy didn't come call me an ambulance god knows what would have happened! I was released today and don't want to waste some good H, if I was to try it again in a few days will it have the same effect or will I be more tolerant and enjoy it? I was planning on taking 50mg as that already seems like a pretty high dose (according to Erowid). Thanks all.

*I KNOW NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED THE SAME WAY. I AM ONLY ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION AND UNDERSTAND IT IS MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY*

Sorry things went bad for you. Honestly, you could have exactly the same experience again. Some people just don't get on with it. Also, I'd have recommended starting out at a lower dose.

If you do intend to try it again, why don't you take a much lower dose than 50mg - say 25mg?

Also, maybe your bad trip was a blessing in disguise. What would happen if you really liked it? I'm sure you understand how incredibly addicting heroin can be.

Choose wisely mate :)

Sorry things went bad for you. Honestly, you could have exactly the same experience again. Some people just don't get on with it. Also, I'd have recommended starting out at a lower dose.

If you do intend to try it again, why don't you take a much lower dose than 50mg - say 25mg?

Also, maybe your bad trip was a blessing in disguise. What would happen if you really liked it? I'm sure you understand how incredibly addicting heroin can be.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to consider it.

Also, when chasing the dragon, when should you stop? I understand it becomes an oil but when does it get to the point you should stop burning the tinfoil? Thanks again. :)

Nicely put!
Heroin is a good drug not to like it. You'd be blessed.

Hey mate when chasing the dragon you basically keep going until it stops running, eventually it will just burn on. As you realise you took too much, the key is you don't need to keep smoking it until it's gone, simply have a line or two then take a break for 10 minutes. Repeat until you're feeling good.

I remember you're first post, you were planning on pinning 0.5g so I'm glad you didn't go down that route. I'm sure you realise how dangerous that could've been.

Hey mate when chasing the dragon you basically keep going until it stops running, eventually it will just burn on. As you realise you took too much, the key is you don't need to keep smoking it until it's gone, simply have a line or two then take a break for 10 minutes. Repeat until you're feeling good.

I remember you're first post, you were planning on pinning 0.5g so I'm glad you didn't go down that route. I'm sure you realise how dangerous that could've been.

I do, info on this site has helped me many times! I sincerely appreciate everyone giving me accurate information that could one day save my life 8).

Yo you probably smoked too much. Put a dot about the size of a match head and chase that, wait about 15 minutes to see if you want more. You gotta do a lot of H to get sick at least for me, one of the only ones that has a low amount of negative side affects.

Just keep doing those small dots till you get where you wanna be don't just stick a slab on there and start smokin it. Once I kept smoking dots because I wanted to see if I could get really high and ended up leaving the bathroom spinning. Ran right back to throw up then nodded out.

ya how bout ya just dont do it? but if you do, try much smaller dose. Idk anything about #3 heroin and have only sniffed and injected # 4. I tried smoking it once and it was a retarded waste. Best not to go down this road though. However, those words never seem to reasonate with someone in your shoes