• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Clubs

Ahh the mountain view.
Used to be a great place (compared to the Burvale that is).
Now i'm sad to say we are the one of the only groups that still goes nutz to the odd, old but decent, techno track. Hey its still fun to watch the pissed ppl try to keep up. Oh yeah and to watch your mates nearly knock ppl out later in the night as the alcohol kicks in and the co-ordination goes out the window. OK that last one is realy about me.
Got to admit the bar staff are still worth a perve though.
I have one more word to add to this subject
"TWISTER" (at the palace that is) Again, i'm saddend to admit I used to be a member there too.

Another one for Perth:
Club bay view (spew) - Packed full of little rich kids with fake ID's getting very drunk and groping each other while singing along to "my sharona". The club even has its own resident serial killer.
Worst part is that my cousin convinced me to go there last night with him and I only walked out of the place 5 hours ago. Now Im at work, very very hungover with only a couple of hours sleep! AAARRRGGHHHH
I hate that place!!!!

Oooo!
The Hallam Pub!
That place rules!
Oh wait a sec, bad clubs... hmmm, nah, the Hallam is awesome, so I guess we can't include that... And whatdya mean its not a club? It is, ya gotta wear shoes 'n' stuff, its gotta be a club!
biggrin.gif

There's a few palces that try to blur the line. i'm pretty sure the Depot in Richmond (Melb) has a sign up advertising djs now.

Ewwww yes Cue Sports is rank and so is Mountain View and Village Green.
Lol I actually used to go to Time when I was like 14. What the hell was I thinking

Canberra just has too many to mention.. let's just stick to the city...
Jackson's: the haven of the 15 y/o girl and 29 y/o bloke... plus it has kareoke, need I say more.
Pandora's: Sticky dance floor, top 40 all the way.
the Avenue: see jackson's above.
the Liquid lounge: class join all the way
Mooseheads: where all the adfa cadets and footy heads go out to play.
Insomnia: the place to be "seen". Sweet looking club, pity it plays such shite music. Can hold the same volume as home...
ICBM: the tightarses insomnia, plays lots of retro shite
Babylon: every city needs a comercial r&b club, where all the boys in their Commodores can hang with their homies...
What a clubbing city canberra is!!!
grug

Remmy: where's that Bay View place, i've never heard of it.
I agree with Remmy on all of his choices

I've thought of a few more.. don't know how many of you would have heard of The Crobar, used to be on King Street (had $1 spririts all Thursday Night) which when it closed moved to Chevron (that was my Thursday nights for about a year!) or how about The Tunnel (one of the few night clubs I've been in where people were actually having sex under the stairs!) or Heaven on King Street when it was open or even Lazaars (lots of gold chains in there!) also.. The Cathouse before Twister took over that part of The Palace! Cathouse was an awful lot of people going sick to Motley Crue! and who could forget The Warehouse Nightclub.. now I used to go there on a Wednesday (ahh Italian Night) might have been a good night if I wasn't 100% Australian. Thats about my list complete!
smile.gif

hahahaha the edgy!! i know a few secret BLs who like to hang there
wink.gif
haha
wild billS is aWFUL, been there once n promised myself id never go back! dittO with trannies!! and as for cheers AHHHH that place is just fool of sleeZOs n tarts! one of the rooms there was actually playing good musik! so i just sat in there n laughed all nite
smile.gif

Club bay view is in Claremont. Mainly just full of rich western suburbs kids freshly out of the private schools that are around that area. Its crap (unless you want to pick up little rich chicks)

u very cheeky bedle
wink.gif
i must say bills is gross ...fully of bigtime ego dickheads & tarts .i must say the winner would had to be TWISTER .hey melbourne

i have 2 words... The Grand the clowns out front knocked me back for wearing runners...well...suede coloured cons..pretty dressy if u ask me
wink.gif
....then when i peer into the window on the side i noticed alotttttt of billabong shirts..and vb stubbies....probably a good thing i didnt get in
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

Yep, the Grand is also another phucked up place. I once was out the front of the one in Frankston when a Maori jumped out of the first floor window and broke his own neck. All because the All Blacks just lost to the Wallabies. Its been renovated recently and goes by the name of The Voodoo Lounge. Still attracts the same kind of wankers though, even if the door policy has become more strict.

Yep, the Grand is also another phucked up place. I once was out the front of the one in Frankston when a Maori jumped out of the first floor window and broke his own neck. All because the All Blacks just lost to the Wallabies. Its been renovated recently and goes by the name of The Voodoo Lounge. Still attracts the same kind of wankers though, even if the door policy has become more strict.

i'm pretty happy i just read this whole thread and didn't see the berwick pub mentioned....anyone diss's that place and i won't be a happy boyyyyyyy!!!
oh hang on. it does suck.
sorry.
------------------

How about every single club/pub in the entire Greater City of Dandenong and surrounding areas? (ha! that includes the Bezza and Bullwinkles at the Hallam aswell..)
For a start, who can remember The Storm club, and the Nu Hotel in the heart of the Nong. Quite FORTUNATELY, I can remember not being allowed entrance due to my inappropriate "footwear"... (no not my moccassins!)
The gods were smiling down on me that day my friends....

HaHa I always wanted to go to The Storm Club!
Ok I think I will have another one to add tomorrow morning, as I am being taken to.. wait for it.. Inflations Nightclub... to Back Packer Night. and wait for it.. I am offered free beer all night (shame I don't drink)
frown.gif

Some one Kill now
frown.gif

ok ok here's a list of my personal BEST and WORST clubs in Melbourne (sorry if they've been mentioned already):
~Worst~
*HEAT -Ooh where are my hot pants Gino????
*ODEON - never made it
*CHASERS (now it SUX but come on back in the days when Delirium used to be good in the 90's I loved it, went every Sunday)
*SILVERS -
*METRO - Goooooooooooooooooooood !!
*BILLBOARDS (or whatever its called now)
*REDHEADS
*MARQUEE (Gemmie a VB will ya sheila!!)
And yes xtine INFALTION!!! Agreed totally!
*COOPERS INN - haha need I say more!
~Best~
*PRINCE OF WALES - tops my vote, I love that place.
*CAROUSEL - on a Friday nite was good for uplifting house but I haven't been there in ages.
*THE SAINT?!? - hmmm this one's not bad but its too much of a Charlie crowd.
*THE NEXT BLUE - on Fridays there's a new R&B nite which is EXCELLENT!!!
*MERCURY LOUNGE - Mothership on a Sunday!
*PORTSEA PUB - sorry but I think this place rocks! In summer its always full of beautiful people and the vibe is fantastic!
Hey has anyone heard of that new club which is supposed to be opening in Hawthorn full of Melbourne's top promoters?!?! Thats what someone told me anyway...

ok ok here's a list of my personal BEST and WORST clubs in Melbourne (sorry if they've been mentioned already):
~Worst~
*ODEON - never made it
*CHASERS (now it SUX but come on back in the days when Delirium used to be good in the 90's I loved it, went every Sunday)
*SILVERS -
*REDHEADS
*THE FLOWER - barf barf
~Best~
*CAROUSEL - on a Friday nite was good for uplifting house but I haven't been there in ages.
*PORTSEA PUB - sorry but I think this place rocks! In summer its always full of beautiful people and the vibe is fantastic!
Hey has anyone heard of that new club which is supposed to be opening in Hawthorn full of Melbourne's top promoters?!?! Thats what someone told me anyway...

If this has posted more than once please delete!
~Worst~
*ODEON - never made it
*SILVERS -
*REDHEADS
*THE FLOWER - barf barf
~Best~