• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids baclofen and ghb

Using GHB to come off of baclofen, rather than combining them together, would certainly work. Of course GHB lasts only a few hours so to maintain protection from withdrawal would require frequent dosing, and you would much rather be addicted to baclofen than GHB, let me tell you. GHB addiction sucks ass, intense withdrawal every few hours. I was addicted to it after gettign 200 grams and immediately breaking every promise and using it daily. I ended up having to get off it with phenibut to avoid seizures from cold turkey when I ran out (phenibut, lie, baclofen and GHB, is a GABA-B agonist, although it is much more recreational than baclofen IMO), had to taper off phenibut over the course of 8 months.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I've weaned down on 1,4 butanediol using baclofen and pregabalin. I'm down to only one or two doses a day but it's the insomnia that's killing me. To sleep I have to take a big dose of butanediol. I've even tried sleep aids but I've gone two or three days with no sleep and end up giving in to a dose of 1,4 to sleep.

definitely do not feel comfortable. and yeah, feel the same. I'm almost ready to just titrate off the baclofen, then ill try from there. I stopped drinking entirely, much for the better.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I've weaned down on 1,4 butanediol using baclofen and pregabalin. I'm down to only one or two doses a day but it's the insomnia that's killing me. To sleep I have to take a big dose of butanediol. I've even tried sleep aids but I've gone two or three days with no sleep and end up giving in to a dose of 1,4 to sleep.
I'm coming off a weird mix of gaba agonists, what the current mix that works for me for sleep is : 2mg terazosin, 50mg hydroxy, 25mg doxylamine, 1 benesom (herbal sleep relief) - this has been working even as i tapered completely off diazepam. And as far as whole gaba system functioning - Amanita muscaria has been a godsend. tiny doses are reregulating my gaba system in a major way.

I've been hitting the GABA drugs hard for a good while now... I picked up some amanita, and I'm hoping it helps. I, too, have a hard time sleeping. I've been using phenibut, alcohol, etizolam and 1,4-butanediol, rotating them but something every day.