B-Light celebrity Deathmatch...

gmni: of course i'ma get along with you... you ARE part of my clique, afterall
wink.gif

Well, I want to wish everyone a PLURiffic night with happy-happy moonbeams. I love you guys! Kisses, smooches, huggies!
wink.gif

~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

not touchin this one with Crow's dick, Jay pushin.. and blamin it on brownie.
biggrin.gif

(da-daaah!)
doo-oh!

Cunthra and Me in a tag team match against anyone who wants a peice of it. Come on, I'm sure NO ONE other than Gizzila can take Cunthra, and no one can step up to my icey commentary, so quit singing it, and someone bring it...
------------------
I endorse the selling of Spam to minors.

What about Mr. Potatoe Head vs Mr. Sticky in a childhood sand lot match?
I shout out Myst vs Terrorists, sorry for the reality note, just wanted to let Myst know we're always with him, wherever he goes. Good luck in the Air Force.
We can also have Crow vs Dagny in a k-hole battle royale, no time limit of course.
The finale could be Griff vs Frigg the end of the world, for sure.

If matter and antimatter, touch, what happens?
If Griff and Anti Griff (Frigg) touch, what happens?

WHATCHA GONNA DO, OSAMA, WHEN MYSTIMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?!
*Flexes his pythons and rips his shirt off*
------------------
"I can't see! I can't see! Oh wait.... I just had my eyes closed the whole time."
"Opinions are like blow jobs: you don't get a good one unless you ask nicely."

[email protected]
AIM: TGHighwind

^are you gonna scare him to death?
wink.gif

~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

When matter and anti-matter touch, the one with the reproductive organs wins.
Hate to break it to ya, but stubby's goin' down.
R.I.P. Griff.
biggrin.gif

ROYAL RUMBLE
Bluelight Social vs. Other Drugs
Match was cancelled because the Other Drugs Team was crawling on the ground EVEN BEFORE the fight started!
bwahhahahahhaha....
------------------
Goddess
Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love. ~ Leo Buscaglia ~

LOL Pkat!
dayumn!!
he's not even here to see it!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ice-9 (edited 26 September 2001).]

Hmm this is a tough one, I would personally like to see a contest between Poopie, Aj , bkr, StarTrippa, and Flower in a "See Who Can Ride Trippies' Cock the Best and Make Him Get Off" competition.
Personally I don't think there will be any winner (pouts), but you never know. Say maybe at br2 we will have a winner? ::grins::
------------------
Christian "Trippies" Alonso
AIM: Trippies
"Techno, because white boys need to dance too!"
SCC 4 LIFE!!!
BPC FOREVA!!!

^^^why dont we all just tie u down and molest u.... if that doesnt get u off...
YOU'RE GAY !!!!!!
------------------
~*Jen
*As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact, that I'm worse then I seem.*

^I think it'd be too short a match.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is tickin'. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

the joke's not nearly as funny with BKR in the way
wink.gif
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is tickin'. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.