*hump hump*
Gotta be fast N horny to get at a post like that.. hahaha
------------------
~*Jen
*As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact, that I'm worse then I seem.*

When I'm horny I try everything in my power to not be "fast."
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is tickin'. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

me vs bkr in the booty house dance off winner changes status {bkr-alwasy clothed. phil-always nakkid}
moose VS lapdawg in the smokeoff of the century winner gets the others munchies....this could get ugly.....
me VS fairnymph vs phreex the tweekend this one goes until someoen od's....and then some
wink.gif
"they keep going and going and going"
me vs spedly in the heoroin battle that no one should be able to survive.....outcome both get fucked up and forget to care about the outcome
-phil-
since i dont know many people on bluelight i had to substitute mnyself for contenders.

Pop'n Fresh vs noodle in the Flour Power Hour Pastry/Pasta Death Match.
Tonight, only on pay-per-Blue.

Amen to that! I've been training and I'm ready. I might even give myself some fingers so I can gouge out Noodle's eyes. Then again, there's something to be said for the fist.
smile.gif

Also, I want to go up against ~*sprout*~ in a free-for-all. Only one food spokesperson will be left standing!!
wink.gif

Why the fuck is this in TLB's signature?!

lystra v. MzFluffy: Prettiest lady on Bluelight <3

^^I randomly change that link to see who follows it to BoBL gems that they might not otherwise know of. ;)

Finder vs Axl in a ninja-drumstick octagon deathmatch. Or, 'The great beat off'.