• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Pharmacology Azepane pcp analogues

This thread contains discussion about a Pharmacology-related topic

mrbovinejony

Greenlighter

I have only found one mention of the azepane pcp analogue in the above. It claims it is potent but I would like to find any kind of literature about this. Does anyone have reliable literature about this compound? The synthesis itself would be just as easy as any other pcp analogue so I'm pretty eager to try it.

Is it this?
noname02.jpg

I wonder about the activity of these two actually
noname01.jpg

noname03.jpg

Yeah the first one with the big piperidine ring. I only found that vague mention of it and just found a paper by Jason wallach but I can't access it. What article did you find those in?

Yeah the first one with the big piperidine ring. I only found that vague mention of it and just found a paper by Jason wallach but I can't access it. What article did you find those in?
I drew those myself with ACD/ChemSketch.

I wonder if these have been tested since 4-methyl on the cyclohexyl and 4-oxo have been tested.

4-methoxy-cyclo-pcp.jpg
4-methoxy-cyclo-pce.jpg

Once again - people have looked into these.

How long to produce the SMILES definition and post it to PubChem. It takes about a minute...

Pubchem has 1 paper about the azepane and it's of no use to me. Or are you talking about the ones simstim posted?

All of those PCP/K analogues have been explored. I think <10% of the potency of PCP.

Again, if you simply feed them into PubChem, up pops patents and papers.

I had to go through 218 papers to find that the 2-chloro-5-methoxy derivative of ketamine/MXE (it has BOTH moieties). But notice that it's not 2-chloro-3-methoxy. The -Cl (and it's always -Cl for good reason) and the -OCH3 bind to sites on opposite sides of the receptor.

I must be missing something because I can't find shit. There is a patent from Maddox that describes the synthesis but again it is of no use to me. I'll see if I can get the Wallach paper

I've posted the links to the patents and papers onto this site. Your work would simply be duplication. I mean, finding reference is what I do.