• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

AZ desert raves are riddled with fake LSD

I'm keen to hear your experiences, but it still butts up against the reality that you are basing all of this purely on conjecture, which isn't scientifically sound. If you believe it is something else, you have to do more testing to prove it. Otherwise we are spitting in the wind.

I'm not your dealer trying to convince you it's real lsd, I am simply giving you the reality of the situation. If you have tested it and it's passed as LSD, then it is highly likely that it is indeed LSD.

I mean what else could it be? Do you even have any speculation on what makes it "fake"? LSD cannot be compared to Tylenol, as it is a hallucinogen psychedelic, as others have said, it can feel different even if it's off the same sheet.

Now that I’ve fully experienced what ketamine does in terms of visions and hallucinations I would barely even describe LSD as a visual hallucinogenic anymore. I mean it’s super nice to experience that intensely and deeply rich sparkle and glow of a beautiful morning or evening. But I think I rate the time distortions, synaesthesia, emergence of lost long term memories, restoration of episodic memory, resolution of emotional issues/trauma, the chance to truly experience catharsis, and a few other things along those lines as way more significant and valuable than watching my walls breathe or finding my Persians carpet tries too swim up the hallway every time I take my eyes off it. But that smaller peripheral stuff is all still neat and I always feel grateful when it forms a part of the whole trip.
ketamine is some next level shit. I was doing ketamine 3 times a week but have stopped now during sept and oct.

Now that I’ve fully experienced what ketamine does in terms of visions and hallucinations I would barely even describe LSD as a visual hallucinogenic anymore. I mean it’s super nice to experience that intensely and deeply rich sparkle and glow of a beautiful morning or evening. But I think I rate the time distortions, synaesthesia, emergence of lost long term memories, restoration of episodic memory, resolution of emotional issues/trauma, the chance to truly experience catharsis, and a few other things along those lines as way more significant and valuable than watching my walls breathe or finding my Persians carpet tries too swim up the hallway every time I take my eyes off it. But that smaller peripheral stuff is all still neat and I always feel grateful when it forms a part of the whole trip.
Yeah, after my newfound deeper experience with dissociatives and dmt, I hold LSD in a far different class completely. I think it has value but I've personally never been a fan of lysergamides. The experience just puts me off for some reason and the realizations I get from it are less complete and all encompassing than what I experience on DMT and ketamine.

I much prefer phenethylamines for visual chill trips, as they are not as anxiogenic and just a more enjoyable experience for me. LSD has always given me weird vibes and just doesn't put me in a very good headspace.

LSD IME has been as truly rollercoaster DMT like immaterial visual and hallucinatory as any drug or combined experience in time.

Just Acid and weed and kava. High doses, and the stage in life and what has been fully unlocked there played a part.

But I can seriously brilliantly hallucinate on LSD, flipping between worlds for tasks in the now, conscious of self and all space around.

Full on 3D tripping then. Tasks tended (toilet lol, more cannabis/kava etc), it's back out there astral sailing again in pure visionary madness.

The infinite and immaterial. No short term recollection of the self or time or space at all in that state but fully capable of selective return if needed, so out there at times though it's like waking from a dream. Suddenly realising you are dreaming. Trying hard to remember that, and snap to and recall this marvellous, hilarious abstract vision or thoughts seemingly so alien but fully translatable just like a dream the details slip and the overall complex is irretrievable but not lost.

And remembering I even exist each time, for many hours. It's a purely fearless territory.

the more i got into doing shrooms + weed i realized shrooms was my now my fav psychedelic. Got to find the perfect dosage though, LSD was my fav for a long time but the not been able to sleep after the trip ends its fucking annoying

I can actually sleep on LSD. It has a certain sleep inducing quality, can facilitate longer deeper time zipping sleep, I sleep broken and little, so I can even take it when very tired as a sleep aid, it's so hard to wake up and get going once in, toilet breaks fully tripping but still back to bed. I try not to though it's just possible. Being able to sleep after or not is never a factor.

But then other drugs help me sleep, and don't help me stay awake.

Which also conversely LSD does. It's versatile is the thing. It's a tool.

It can unlock doors in the mind to the infinite. But it's no given.

I can actually sleep on LSD. It has a certain sleep inducing quality, can facilitate longer deeper time zipping sleep, I sleep broken and little, so I can even take it when very tired as a sleep aid, it's so hard to wake up and get going once in, toilet breaks fully tripping but still back to bed. I try not to though it's just possible. Being able to sleep after or not is never a factor.

But then other drugs help me sleep, and don't help me stay awake.

Which also conversely LSD does. It's versatile is the thing. It's a tool.

It can unlock doors in the mind to the infinite. But it's no given.
It is amazing how differently it effects different people as well as the same people differently at different times. If I sat down and worked it out I probably repeatedly get 4 or 5 specific types of trips over time. It’s almost like different drugs but since I can get all 4 or 5 types of trip of the same sheet I’m sure it’s all the same. I haven’t given them proper names or really thought a whole bunch about the specifics of each one but as an example

1. The Childlike Wonder and Joy Trip. I just wander around parks and art galleries or along beaches marvelling out just how magical and special the universe it it’s biggest and it’s tiniest aspects. I might get entranced by mighty oceans or fascinated by snail trails or ant columns in the fiolage. The afterglow lasts days. There’s no particulate set or setting that will definitely bring it on. It either comes out it doesn’t.

2. The Redline Cathartic Psyche Laundry Day Trip. This one is quite common. Especially on + 300 ug taken at home and waiting out the comeup in my bedroom. The comeup is debilitating and really physical and as I peak I often white out or kind of pass out or check out because the psychic and physical stimulation is too overwhelming. This is what I imagine when people talk about ego death. Most times I get very tempted to abort before the peak but I rarely do. Then all the intensity washes away (sometimes it ebbs and flows back and forth for an hour or two. The bulk of the trip is just following along as my mind digs up ideas, memories, thoughts hypotheses and basically gives itself a really thorough checking over. Many times it will latch onto some trauma and becomes like a self-directed therapy session that ends in z huge sense of catharsis and lots of quiet sobbing. That really intensely personal part only blasts and hour or two though and then I’m really cheery again.

3. The Calm Acceptance of My Life Choices and extinguishing of Regrets Trip. In this one I don’t think about specific stuff much and I might just listen to music or walk around. But I have this incredible bone-deep but non-egotistical or narcissistic sense of my own worth in all kinds of dimensions. I like this one because it seems to void the validity of a lifetimes evidence I’m not perfect and flushes away all my accumulated shame. It’s also the one that seems to reduced desire for stims subsequently for quite some time.

Anyway, there’s a few more distinct ones including the 100 % shits and giggles one where I feel like a cross between Loki and Rasputin and just want harmless mischief and lots of it.

It’s pretty nerve-racking planning a week or two in advance to set a day aside and drop a very large dose and have absolutely no idea cor control over which kind will turn up or even perhaps something new and possibly unexpectedly challenging.

It is amazing how differently it effects different people as well as the same people differently at different times. If I sat down and worked it out I probably repeatedly get 4 or 5 specific types of trips over time. It’s almost like different drugs but since I can get all 4 or 5 types of trip of the same sheet I’m sure it’s all the same. I haven’t given them proper names or really thought a whole bunch about the specifics of each one but as an example

1. The Childlike Wonder and Joy Trip. I just wander around parks and art galleries or along beaches marvelling out just how magical and special the universe it it’s biggest and it’s tiniest aspects. I might get entranced by mighty oceans or fascinated by snail trails or ant columns in the fiolage. The afterglow lasts days. There’s no particulate set or setting that will definitely bring it on. It either comes out it doesn’t.

2. The Redline Cathartic Psyche Laundry Day Trip. This one is quite common. Especially on + 300 ug taken at home and waiting out the comeup in my bedroom. The comeup is debilitating and really physical and as I peak I often white out or kind of pass out or check out because the psychic and physical stimulation is too overwhelming. This is what I imagine when people talk about ego death. Most times I get very tempted to abort before the peak but I rarely do. Then all the intensity washes away (sometimes it ebbs and flows back and forth for an hour or two. The bulk of the trip is just following along as my mind digs up ideas, memories, thoughts hypotheses and basically gives itself a really thorough checking over. Many times it will latch onto some trauma and becomes like a self-directed therapy session that ends in z huge sense of catharsis and lots of quiet sobbing. That really intensely personal part only blasts and hour or two though and then I’m really cheery again.

3. The Calm Acceptance of My Life Choices and extinguishing of Regrets Trip. In this one I don’t think about specific stuff much and I might just listen to music or walk around. But I have this incredible bone-deep but non-egotistical or narcissistic sense of my own worth in all kinds of dimensions. I like this one because it seems to void the validity of a lifetimes evidence I’m not perfect and flushes away all my accumulated shame. It’s also the one that seems to reduced desire for stims subsequently for quite some time.

Anyway, there’s a few more distinct ones including the 100 % shits and giggles one where I feel like a cross between Loki and Rasputin and just want harmless mischief and lots of it.

It’s pretty nerve-racking planning a week or two in advance to set a day aside and drop a very large dose and have absolutely no idea cor control over which kind will turn up or even perhaps something new and possibly unexpectedly challenging.
One points I didn't make which struck me downstairs awhile ago we have discussed here or debated and presented cases not myself yet for how as you say specifically above there can be at least a series or range of different types of experience which can just randomly unfold.

I actually agree with what the OP was saying I think I understand where he was coming from and the way he verbalised it made a lot of sense to me because there is within the general compound its self and I include its closest analogues in that and within each particular batch a real solid consistency in a quantitive manner but the qualitative nature of the trips can vary hugely depending on the moment and mindset. Surely astrology as well.

However the doses always match up so consistently and predictably in particular ways and regards although a 400 µg trip can take me to immaterial land and be immeasurable like beyond micrograms and I will be able to tell that 1000 µg dose Is that much larger whether it produces the same depth of trip on a different day.

I didn't say that's how I would like, my vocab is just restoring with a brand new shiny DFMN lol. Totally killed off my ego again. I did actually probably really truly fully let go I always do but this time I had the broken back and I have been looking at life very extremely I should be okay now but the last week has been officially the greatest struggle of endurance I have ever exercised and I still fitted in a modest 1 mg trip on the weekend.

But even more so the effects can vary between different people so dramatically.

Even though I personally handle the actual experiences themselves at every dosage remarkably comfortably and well not the aftermath this year but always in the past I did but that's related to nerve damage from long Covid and other factors.

I know that not everybody who takes LSD experiences it in the same remarkable otherworldly full manner as I have been myself throughout this year but then this is 25 years of tripping and working with the imagination and lowering of perception filters.

I haven't actually ever given much thought to the specific different types of trips I have except for a simple distinction between very lucid and 3D visual and present throughout and the other pure immaterial astral travelling ones where I can flip back to this dimension at will almost.

But I had one on 1900 µg several weeks ago which was of a nature I've never experienced before in my life initially I took 400 µg it was a very messy situation prior and I was using the LSD to stay in myself out of it into a better more alert controlled conscious space.

I redosed up to 1900 after I had basically achieved my initial aim.

But even on the initial 400 as soon as it was daylight that Sunday I noticed I was hallucinating in true spectacular brilliant manner beautiful living conscious eyes everywhere they were all over the place if I looked outside I would see them in the trees or the brickwork on the school building and most of all when I was typing every single letter on the keyboard was making me laugh because they all were unique blowing eyes glancing at me very similar to our beautiful Greyhound and the way she just watches neutral but with love.

It was really profound and standing out to the point where it disturbed me not because there was anything dark or unpleasant about it but it was just a bit disturbing the realness of it and it did not come in and fade out it was entirely present like a fixed aspect of reality not just the entire trip dawn to dusk but even about three days afterwards it had only just started to fade back every time I used a tiny bit of cannabis, The effect was full on again and I was starting to get concerned that it would be permanent.

It was a real hallucination and everything in my visual field still appeared as it's regularly does except it would blends into this life, luminously too.

So after 25 years and a half gram maybe or likely for point here, that was a new one to me.

i had some green gel tabs about a year ago...they were pretty good - i'd get pretty lost on them tho :unsure:
I get lost I actually seem to like to lose myself but I do seem to find my way home I just need long enough at times.

I kind of feel sort of at home again now actually I didn't expect to so quickly because I still feel blisteringly high from the trip at the weekend. In luminous afterglow style.

Me I love the shits and giggles, can't get up off the couch, type trips.

@AutoTripper do you plan on donating your brain to science. Ideally to psychedelic science..?

Obviously I wish you a long and happy life but I have to admit if you go before me I’d make a substantial financial donation to any research institute prepared to slice, dice, and scan the fuck out of your brain to find out why you are impervious to tolerance and also have a good look see at what a lifetime of heroic doses actually does neuroplastically speaking.

If you decide to, leave a note in your will for your executors to get in touch with me here for the cheque.

@AutoTripper do you plan on donating your brain to science. Ideally to psychedelic science..?

Obviously I wish you a long and happy life but I have to admit if you go before me I’d make a substantial financial donation to any research institute prepared to slice, dice, and scan the fuck out of your brain to find out why you are impervious to tolerance and also have a good look see at what a lifetime of heroic doses actually does neuroplastically speaking.

If you decide to, leave a note in your will for your executors to get in touch with me here for the cheque.
Mate, seriously in full honesty as the cause IS not good to pass (it is), but innocent, then as I have no better or otherwise lined up use for it currently and cannot actually conceive of any particular pressing one arising outside of my own wishes I'm not rolling out the governments or maybe some other race altogether...

But you would be welcome to have my brain! 🙂

I am not actually at all frightened of death I'm really quite excited because I've been working profoundly hard spiritually I understand now fully why I was so committed to this work as opposed to moving up in the world financially and so one which just never appealed to me slightly.

Because now it feels like such a valuable genuine pursuit to have fully committed to my entire life by nature but also practice.

So this is actually a factor in what I will suggest again because I firmly believe this as well as biological brain chemistry factors but in my own case I have been professing the way my trips have changed over the last 12 months after 24 previous years but I did lose the tolerance at the beginning of 2020...I strongly feel it is a consciousness element tapping into the infinite like establishing a mainline in a way and is just adjusting to living without perception filters or various levels of them.

But the brain chemistry also. One thing which most people struggle to accept in my own experience none of my tripping experiences are impeded in any detracting way by any level of benzodiazepine use but then I feel this is also a consciousness factor I'm simply aware of every drug running concurrently.

But apart from that I do believe that being permanently saturated with cannabinoids and Kavalactones for indefinite periods my prime the neurotransmitter system for fuller life lol effects from lysergamides as well as vanquishing tolerance build up.

See just then, I had to pause. I had 35 grams of a heavy leaning quality Fijian kava earlier, strong one.

I didn't need more overall but time passed and I can't be partially baselined on my kava and cannabis. It needs to be progressional really.

So I took 3 shots of a fresh prep. Back lines ago, I'm back in my room now. Field of vision off focus, and sense of place. I could be anywhere. Like I actually need to look up to enforce that I am in this particular room because right now it's really melancholy it honestly feels like my bedroom in one of the houses I stayed at in university I really awesome multi-storeyed house as well properly equipped.

Kava just spun my head into a bit of a trip. Already very stoned as reg.

This post was just a rant, but since the conversation got here, for harm reduction purpose I'm writing this for anybody who might come across this in the future. What these people are essentially fighting for is that you don't need to question what you take because LSD experience vary so much you can't even say what it does, that's idiotic and very harmful. I want to provide you another perspective.

If you have ever taken something that's different from the LSD you've taken before, if you had a terrible time despite having a good set and setting with no worries on your mind, please consider that you might have taken fake LSD.

I know hallucinogens might seem like they work in mysterious ways but in the end LSD is still just a chemical that makes your body react in a very specific way. The same chemical in your body will react the same way every time you take it, just like how any drug works.

Drinking with your buddies at a bar would be a drastically different experience from you drinking alone at home after a breakup, but what alcohol actually does is exactly the same no matter where you are or what you do. Same goes for LSD. Anybody who thinks otherwise lacks of the most basic understanding of biology and chemistry.

Far too many shit hallucinogens have been sold as LSD under the guise of "LSD experience vary greatly". Sure you'll have different experiences and thoughts depends on where you are and what you do (like the alcohol example), but the way LSD affects how your brain interprets the surrounding does not vary, it does not vary at all. The fact that it doesn't vary is the reason to want to take it again! The reason to take ANYTHING again is because it doesn't vary. LSD always makes colors and music pop, and that's why people want to take it again and again, to experience different things with the amazing LSD filter.

Tylenol, insulin, alcohol, penicillin, coke don't VARY WIDELY. Neither does REAL LSD.

What will vary widely is the many other halluciogens sold as LSD. Those will VARY WIDELY!

Some people absolutely hate when I present the idea of fake LSD, because if they go down that path for a second they will be forced to think about how they never thought about what LSD does or may have never taken real LSD, so the dumbest and most egotistical ones want to shut me down the fastest despite I clearly have put way more effort and thoughts into analysing LSD.

Trip reports by nature are all anecdotal, I can't point to what I experience in my head, but I can give you a very accurate description of it and we can have a discussion about that. But people who can't even give a cohesive description of what they think LSD does to vision and audio because they have never paid attention to anything, are telling me that I think too much.

I have tested real LSD and fake ones in a 100% controlled environment months apart (no tolerance built up), which is something most people don't do. And when taking them at home their differences are undeniable. Below is my description of the real LSD. I've taken sheets and sheets of real LSD from different sources, and have taken the same sheet in the timespan of years. Sure when and how much you eat before a trip would make a tab from the same sheet feel stronger or weaker, but they still all do the exact same things.

Coming up is somewhat cringy and legs get shaky and weak, after come up most of the discomfort goes away. Colors look juicy and saturated, sharp lines will shimmer with iridescents, color where there should be none, open eye visuals are smooth, patterns and shapes repeat, It draws out depth making images look extra 3D. Adds realistic movements on still images. Everything just seems interesting and friendly. Music sounds INCREDIBLE and closed eye visuals are colorful and would change with the music.

Here's my speculation on what the fake LSDs are. Making research chemicals is not a one and done deal, once chemists made a new molecule that might have hallucinatory effects, they'll need to take it to find out what they are. If the effects are enjoyable they can advertise and sell it, but if not it's back to the lab. Respectable researchers would throw these failures away but greedy ones would pass them off as LSD, because if they sell them as new RCs that are known to cause unpleasant hallucinations nobody would want to buy them, but if you sell them as LSD idiots won't even question them for a second. A lot of molecules can have indoles, turning Ehrlich test purple does not guarantee it's real LSD.

This is just my guess, it doesn't really matter what they are, just because I don't know what they might be doesn't mean they are real.

Imagine if someone sold you a leather jacket, but the softness, the color, the texture, the finish, the smell, nothing about it seems like real leather, but you have no idea what it is and couldn't take the jacket to a facility to test it, does that mean it's real leather now? Of course not. But some people argue that because you can still wear it, and you don't know what it might be means it is real leather. You can make real leather into many forms like bags, shoes, clothes, seats etc. so these people think because of that, anything that looks like leather must be the real thing. Doesn't it sound insane? It's the same logic they have for fake LSD, these people are literally arguing that because you could have different experience on LSD, so any hallucinatory experience means it's LSD.

Thank you for reading this. If you found this post while doing research I hope I provided a helpful perspective. Please trust me when I say just because your vision gets wavy doesn't mean it's LSD, save the same images and videos to look at on different trips so you can do your own tests. If something doesn't feel right don't glaze over it and call it a bad trip like so many apparently do.

Real LSD is a pure joy and consistent every time I take it. It simply makes everything better, your vision is sharper and colorful, music sounds amazing, and it makes you want to explore and discuss deep topics. It just makes everything you do more interesting and fun, no matter if you take it at a festival or just tripping at home. You'll understand all the LSD art and what the artists are capturing, how certain combinations of lines and shapes tickle that special spot to make you see patterns that are not there, depths that are not there, movements that are not there. You'll understand Psytrance and many other music genres made for LSD, those special sound effects that you ears pick out only on LSD. I had small dose casual trips as well as big doses that made me see animated rainbow patterns with open eyes, and they still have the same effects, just dialed higher when I take more.

If you have taken something that has no visuals, makes colors muted, makes your favorite songs sound like shit, please don't be afraid and forever give up on LSD. Keep looking because the real LSD is nothing but magical and everybody should have at least tried it once in their life time. But trust me, once you had real LSD, you won't stop wanting it again 😜

Last edited:
Mate I'm gonna have to stop you there because at this point you are giving out bad harm reduction information. EVERY trip is different, regardless if it's the exact same chemical or not. Every single reputable article, source, or expert on psychedelics will tell you as such, and I implore you to start reading up on it before you continue to pass this misinformation along. To say that LSD will affect you the same every single time is giving out blatantly incorrect harm reduction information.

If you have not actually tested your product beyond the ehrlich, than you have no claim to consider your product "fake lsd". Everyone in this thread has disagreed with your assessment, and instead of taking it personally you need to begin asking yourself why that is. If you can't even speculate on what chemical it is that you have taken instead of LSD, then you need to reconsider your entire position.

It is because you are basing your assessment on conjecture and your own anecdotal experience, and not on any real scientific basis. Your experience =/= science.

If you are going to continue to disregard everything that everyone has said to you and continue to use this thread to give out bad HR information, I will be forced to close the thread.