View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca and HBWR

delsymfan

Bluelighter
Just wanted to say I ordered some HBWR seeds (25) and a pre-packed mix for Ayahuasca.

Greatly looking forward to trying these things out. This psychonaut has quite the travel itenerary.

Anyone care to provide insights on either of these?

Im thinking 10 seeds first time by the way. I am a big dude and all.

Yeah, ten seeds is a deccent trip, but just make sure to clean them properly. DO NOT EAT the fuzzy outside. You will be sicker than a dog. Everytime I do HBWR, i also drink a morning glory tea. To me, the combo makes for a great trip, when by themselves their lacking. Also, either smoke some herb, or take a dramamine prior to trip to combat the stomach issues.

Blah, i dont playing with MAOI,if yah wouldnt shoot it why do it? a 4hour+ trip is reason enough. please be careful in your travels.

I wanna try that one day, HBWR seeds and the hour lasting oral DMT trip would probably be a nice ride. Btw is this your first psychedelic besides DXM? I've been wanting to order some HBWR seeds myself but I'm afraid to have them shipped to my house and have my mom get them. Also Ayahuasca is basically a legal way to ingest DMT and isn't too hard to make.

Yes DXM and cannibis, which has a mild psych affect on me is the extent of my psych travel.

I also live at home.

Its either rent a PO box or have them sent to a friend who lives nearby.

I like the idea of the 1 hour DMT tea.

The HBWR should be good. I read many good things. Lots of people do tend to throw up early but then alls well.

To mr. Frosty. Dude, long trips rule. DXM is a 6 hour run and its my dream. I am a psychonaut. I dont stop at anything man. To me, its all about using those different corners of my brain.

Let me know how it is. I just ordered another 150hbr seeds today. Ive never tried them with anything else else. Normally I trip about 13 of them and its REALLY nice.

the fuzzy coating being toxic is a myth, its not toxic and doesnt contain any cyanogenic glycosides

I have heard some mixed deal with that coating.

Some say it feels slightly better removing the outside. Others noticed no difference and find the time involved is hardly worth it.

I think i'll suck it up and just do it naturally. Remember, its about the experience as a whole. I like to leave it untainted for the first go around.

I wanna say 10 seeds might be a little too much. I've tried HBWR from three sources. From 2 of the sources about 12-15 seeds was perfect but with another 10 was definitely too much and 6 or 7 was OK. Though, I didn't like that batch all that much. It was restless uncomfortable and unproductive. If I were to try a new source now, I would try 7 before I went higher. Though if you're a big guy 10 will probably be fine.

Just wanted to say I ordered some HBWR seeds (25) and a pre-packed mix for Ayahuasca.

Does the pre-packed ayahuasca contain a source of DMT? I know one place used to sell "ayahuasca" and just send you B.caapi vine.

Just wanted to say make sure you don't have any DXM in your system when you dose your Aya. I'm not sure how Harmine affects DXM, but I can't imagine it would leave you feeling anything less than awful (and a possibility of death??? not sure.)

alright duly noted about the DXM.

The mix DOES have everything you need. Comes with two ingredients. The two most popular, historically used ones.

If you google ayahuasca kit, first linky should do it.

Im thinking 10 seeds first time by the way. I am a big dude and all.

Read some trip reports for hours upon hours of insight. 10 seeds *may* be too high. The physical side effects can make it difficult for a lot of people to scale up their doses. Also I find the mental component to sometimes be rather intense and confusing. I'd start at 5 or so. Some batches are pretty strong.

the hour lasting oral DMT trip would probably be a nice ride. Also Ayahuasca is basically a legal way to ingest DMT and isn't too hard to make.

I'm wondering where you got the idea that oral DMT lasts an hour? More like 3-5 hours, with 1-3 hours of peak effects. It's one of the more variable drugs to dose depending on the person. But yeah. Maybe you got the hour figure from snorting it? Cuz that's about how long it lasts if you sniff it (and like extreme sinus pain for 2+ hours).

I like the idea of the 1 hour DMT tea.

To mr. Frosty. Dude, long trips rule. DXM is a 6 hour run and its my dream. I am a psychonaut. I dont stop at anything man.

Unfortunately an idea is all that is ;)

Let me know how you like DOI then =D

Lol ok I did not realize this...

For whatever reason I read something stating it was about an hour. But hell longer the better.

So if its 3-5 then by all means I shall be doing it!!!!

As far as seed count goes on the hbwr... I read 8 is a good number. But being 215lbs I tend to generally beef up dosages with everything. I need 2x as many blows to get high. I need a shit ton more alcohol to get drunk. I need a ton of pills to get buzzed.

So I think I'll just do some reading, and see what it sounds like I should do. Maybe I'll do 9 instead. Or find 10 small ones.

I dunno about an MAOI + the HBWR. I'd tread carefully. Very carefully.

I dunno about an MAOI + the HBWR. I'd tread carefully. Very carefully.

Oh dude dont worry I am not combining the two....

Ayahuasca will be a separate deal. Simply was pointing out both of these are inbounds.

And I dont abuse my liver to the above poster.

I was merely stating it takes work for shit to get to me. I dont drink hardly ever.