Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Aya and drug test for clinical trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eusou

Greenlighter
hello, everyone!

just a short question: in 11 days I have to attend a clinical trial for 5 days. They ll check me for drug use before, and I planned to do ayahuasca before that. The question is: withing how many days can it be detected in ones pee and blood? I am talking about Pviridis/ caapi tea now.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey hey, welcome to Bluelight.

Unfortunately, questions pertaining to drug tests aren't allowed here. It's not wise to advise someone they'll be fine when the reality is that they WON'T, resulting in them failing their test (with potentially large repercussions). We also don't like these questions as often they're based around how to cheat/beat/avoid the test, which really isn't what we're here for anyway.

Now, that being said, I'm not sure whether common drug tests will even be looking for the presence of compounds found in Aya brews. I'm likely wrong, hence why I'm not going to tell you "nah it isn't tested you'll be fine" - it just doesn't seem likely given the purpose of most drug tests looking for the more common things like opiates, amphetamines, and cannabis etc.

So, unfortunately this question can't really be answered suitably here on Bluelight. The only REAL answer you should get here would be that you should abstain entirely until after your test, as that's the only way to be sure you won't piss positive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.