• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Avoiding Caffeine Tolerance (weird choice of drug, I know)

damn, 2 plus grams a day??are you really getting any benefit out of it at all at this point?on that dosage id feel like shit all day, jittery and just bleh..

It Takes only 2-3 Cups Coffee Caffeine Equivalent Dosing for Five Days Either Every Other Day or Five Executive Days In A Row Dosing without Weaning Down Before Cold-Turkying I will have a Pretty Bad Migraine but I would NOT SAY THE WORSE EVER Because I Have Seen People Puke Due To Migraine Headaches but anyways That Is How My Body Reacts To Caffeine Physical Dependence/Addiction..... Everyone is Different though so.

I'm the exact same way dude, I drink monster everyday and have pretty bad anxiety but have noticed that it does help a lot and improves my mood every single time. I've been drinking them everyday for about 4 years. Coffee improves my mood too but doesn't help with the anxiety as much as monster seems to. We're both odd cases when it comes to anxiety and caffeine so if you're like me, you won't build a resistance to it, at least not in the sense that it'll stop giving you the same affects. You may be able to drink more caffeine than the average person from tolerance but it shouldn't stop helping with the mood improvements and whatnot.
Have you noticed any kind of resistance or are you just worried about it?
Also.. I wouldn't take any drugs if you've recently drank caffeine. I made the mistake of drinking coffee a few hours after smoking meth all night and it triggered a racing heart that lasted all week. I drink my caffeine in the mornings/early afternoons and take anything else at night.

Well, in retrospect, this thread makes me feel sort of embarrassed. My opinion of this substance is a little less glowing now, although I still use it.

I'm the exact same way dude, I drink monster everyday and have pretty bad anxiety but have noticed that it does help a lot and improves my mood every single time. I've been drinking them everyday for about 4 years. Coffee improves my mood too but doesn't help with the anxiety as much as monster seems to. We're both odd cases when it comes to anxiety and caffeine so if you're like me, you won't build a resistance to it, at least not in the sense that it'll stop giving you the same affects. You may be able to drink more caffeine than the average person from tolerance but it shouldn't stop helping with the mood improvements and whatnot.
Have you noticed any kind of resistance or are you just worried about it?
Also.. I wouldn't take any drugs if you've recently drank caffeine. I made the mistake of drinking coffee a few hours after smoking meth all night and it triggered a racing heart that lasted all week. I drink my caffeine in the mornings/early afternoons and take anything else at night.
I mostly quit using it for that purpose (anxiolysis) a while ago because I started having practice every day, and I really didn't feel like running during a caffeine crash. It also turned on me a few times, and this made me hesitant to employ it in that manner. The fact that I had to pay for my own supply only further encouraged me to dial it back. There's also the small matter of it being sort of hypocritical for me to use caffeine as an anti-anxiety agent while criticizing other people for self-medicating.

I still use it at social events sometimes, though. The excitability it causes goes well with those situations.

reptbitch-u ever think maybe you anxiety is caused by your caffeine and meth use?caffeine is weird in that it does boost mood so it may see that u have less anxiety when in actuality you have more?i remember in the past when i eliminated caffeine altogether, i was much more relaxed overall, i just missed that 'pick me up'..yep, caffeine definitely makes you more social, no doubt about it..

No.. The anxiety started this January after ODing on something entirely different. I didn't really understand exactly what he was saying but my therapist said it's also just been kind of building up over the years, like I've always had social anxiety, depression, and other random issues and he said it all finally came in full force and now I have generalized anxiety disorder or some shit and the OD was just the last push it needed. Something along the lines of that haha, but klonopin, monster, working out, being around friends and my reptiles has been helping a lot.. if I don't drink caffeine, I feel like a zombie which gets depression going which makes the anxiety worse and I just sit around and do nothing but get worse and worse.
(Sorry about the random life story on your post, HCL)

Caffeine never did anything for me. I don't know what your all talking about with relieving anxiety and whatnot Iif I drank a lot I could get shaky and anxious but no calming feeling. And reptalian bitch monster drinks are extremely bad for u stick to Meth he he lol kidding obviously the monsters better for you but I remember getting out of detox and drinking those everyday for a few months and my pee turned weird colours and started burning like a mother!