• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing automated growing

gozinte

Greenlighter
Has anyone try the "automated" cabinets/tent/ box, not sure how to call them, like grovo, seedo or cabigrow?

Just checked them I am not sure if it is really worth it, it seems like they will save a lot of time and make better plants, but it seems to good to be true?

what is your experience with them?

I haven’t personally but someone close to me for busted when their apartment they rented set up in such a way lost power or something and the neighbors smelled it before they got back to it. One guy did some serious time for it.

But if you live in a legal state I don’t see a problem.

I tried to set up an automated closet once but it became too much trouble for the size of the grow and the free time I had to easily take care of them.

-GC

About a year ago I thought about buying a Grobo and growing under a medical license. Now I live in another province where growing is legal and have lots of space (500 sq ft garage). But I’m legally allowed to grow 4 plants and Grobo only does one at a time so that’s out.

I’ve just started buying stuff piecemeal but have decided to grow in soil using LED. I might male a lot of mistakes but am sure I’ll end u[ learning more.

Tom

so many times i have had a cart full of parts and pieces to do a closet grow in my apartments i've lived in. but can never bring my self to do it. there is just too many things that can go wrong and are out of my control living in an apartment situation. my plan now is to move to a legal state to grow. but even then you can still get evicted if the landlord doesn't approve of it.

and after watching what a good friend went threw after he got popped for growing. it's not worth the chance of jail time for me to try a gorilla grow weather it's in a closet or out doors. they followed him all summer and got his outdoor grows just as they where almost ready. and that lead them to his apartment where they found the really good weed growing inside, and a wheel barrow in the back yard with 200+ sprouts popping up