• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Authorities make string of underage drinking arrests from Facebook photos

makes u wonder why we have some nay cops anyways?

I wonder this ALL THE TIME MY FRIEND. Why do we need police? We don't. We need DETECTIVES who are capable of solving crimes, not assholes with FIREARMS PARADING AROUND TOWN. They terrorize the population, and this is nothing new. in Europe, the police have been terrorizing the public for centuries. Yet for some reason, "law enforcement" officers are still on the payroll. the public is brainwashed into believing we need them to protect us (despite the fact that firearms are a lot more effective at preventing crime, as per statistics from Texas that i'm not going to dig up since some people will undoubtedly roll their eyes and think "yeah i'll read it, but cmon... it's from texas. obviously, they love guns") and the policy-makers depend on the police to save them from the public.

without police, we would be out there fucking KILLING public officials. they don't exist to protect the public, they exist to protect those attempting to control the public.

I wonder this ALL THE TIME MY FRIEND. Why do we need police? We don't. We need DETECTIVES who are capable of solving crimes, not assholes with FIREARMS PARADING AROUND TOWN. They terrorize the population, and this is nothing new. in Europe, the police have been terrorizing the public for centuries. Yet for some reason, "law enforcement" officers are still on the payroll. the public is brainwashed into believing we need them to protect us (despite the fact that firearms are a lot more effective at preventing crime, as per statistics from Texas that i'm not going to dig up since some people will undoubtedly roll their eyes and think "yeah i'll read it, but cmon... it's from texas. obviously, they love guns") and the policy-makers depend on the police to save them from the public.

without police, we would be out there fucking KILLING public officials. they don't exist to protect the public, they exist to protect those attempting to control the public.

This is an excellent post. The police don't protect people, they write tickets and collect money for the state, which they use to hassle us some more , and write more tickets, which gets them more money .................... etc.

I try not to hate the police though. I think the fault lies with the system. The same system that has failed us has failed a lot of cops as well by sucking them into this flawed system. The cops who do start out with the best of intentions probably grow jaded very quickly. This happened to a friend of mine. It is sad.

Ya this is pretty pitiful but unfortunately cops in my area have done the same thing. I go to high school in a suburb and last year a group of kids got underages for their facebook pictures. Thanks for the protecting me so well police men, i feel so much safer now that your surfing facebook instead of solving actual crimes....

This is an excellent post. The police don't protect people, they write tickets and collect money for the state, which they use to hassle us some more , and write more tickets, which gets them more money .................... etc.

I try not to hate the police though. I think the fault lies with the system. The same system that has failed us has failed a lot of cops as well by sucking them into this flawed system. The cops who do start out with the best of intentions probably grow jaded very quickly. This happened to a friend of mine. It is sad.

Very true. I'm actually typing this while in my Criminal Justice class. We are going over the historical aspect of criminal justice and how it was primarily dealt with as private disputes. The reason the the "state" first got involved with criminal justice was in order to collect more money to help fund their armies.