• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Urine Drug Screen Reports

I absolutely believe you. But I would love to see some proper analysis on these testers.

They could be the difference between a sick day, and losing your job.

Thats an interesting thought.

I think quite a few places of employment (all of mine anyway) employ a 3 strikes and your out type policy. First offence is a caution, second mandatory counselling, and third your gone. At the places I've worked, your record resets every 12 months. So if you were done once a year, it'd be a first offence each time.

....Still looks pretty poor on your record though.

I find the drug tests to be extremely unfair. The boss asked me to sit a drug test the other day, I asked him how long I had to study for the test, he replied I had to sit the test straight away, i said I couldn't possibly pass a test without time to study and if he gave me another week I would pass with flying colours. He mumbled something about me be a fucking idiot

you know it really depends on where you get the test as to what they test for- some governemtn agencies do not test for cannabis but also do not advertise this fact at all.
while some like DOCS- department of Childrens services will order a full screen.

remember that the best way to beat a screen is to not have drugs in your system

K is not a barb, and whilst its metabolites are excreted in the urine, I'm not sure if they are routinely tested for. They'd be looking for something like norhydroxyketamine I think. Can't get onto library website atm tho.

Also, U-creatinine is the amount of creatinine in the urine. Creatinine is a waste product generated in the body and excreted by the kidneys into the urine. It is one measure of of how well the kidneys are functioning, which will alter the rate of excretion/amount of drug in the urine.

Did a drug test the other day and got rejected due to a lack of creatinine. Sample got rejected as drank a couple litres of water while waiting to provide the sample. Basically watered my urine too much. Had to try again about 4 hours later. Love having someone watch me pee!

Also dont forget if you go for a test to declare any cold and flu or paine relief medication. I tested positive to opiates after using pain relief medication which had codiene in it.