Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Social Mod Position - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

haste

Bluelight Crew
Due to the ever decreasing time that I have to dedicate to Aus Social and the demands of being a Mod, my time has come to step down. This of course leaves of spot vacant, can you see yourself in this spot?

Applications are now open so please forward your application to [email protected] - not in this thread!

Best of luck to everyone :)

Yeah I agree..... PN for moderator of Aus Soc.

That way he can have the distinct pleasure of closing his own threads.

;) :)

hmmm... would more people apply if i promised i won't start a new thread for at least a month?? ;)

<------------ Me?

Not for a while yet. I like to think i have potential though%)

katmeow

i've never seen any non-moderator redirect people to so many old threads on the same topic. the reason why i've never started a thread was just in case i incurred the wrath of katmeow.

(i'm just kidding, but for realz yo, katmeow)

InSoMnIa^ said:
Are'nt you a moderator in enough areas already Kitty? :p

haha it's been 5 or 6 in total so far, I dunno I forget, occasionally I miss modding aus social... then I post in here for a little while and remember the forums I helped create are more important to me.

muzby said:
hmmm... would more people apply if i promised i won't start a new thread for at least a month?? ;)

Is this going to be a month like your detox month, or a real month ;)

preacha said:
the reason why i've never started a thread was just in case i incurred the wrath of katmeow.

Yeah, use the search engine first bitch ;)

Last edited:
katmeow said:
Is this going to be a month like your detox month, or a real month ;)

c'mon...... two weeks counts as a month...

plus, it wasn't my fault i didn't last during detox. it was the bloody perth people!! them with their fine alcohol, great party sense, additional extras and sexy women..

hmmm...

mite have to get back there now...

but back on topic, go kat!! ;)

cat.gif

Bleh

How long were you a mod for Haste???

Seems like yesterday I was congratulating you on becoming one!

I'd apply but I've got bugger all time at the moment, working upwards of 50hrs a week...

$$$ Is awesome though :p

Good luck peeps!

P.S. InSoMnIa^ I knew you wouldn't want it.

:( to Haste.
:( to the fact that I haven't had consistent access to BL for the past 2 and counting months.
=D to Hastes time as a Mod, you have always shown me the true way of the BL Moderator.
:( to my boredom.
=D to K_T becoming a Mod in the future.
PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.