Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian prescriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

uselessm

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Can anyone in Australia tell me if doctors know if you have filled your prescription? My doctor sent out two of the same by mistake and I am only supposed to use one of them. However, my anxiety levels are through the roof and I may need more than the 25 tablets on one of the prescriptions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.
UM

Your anxiety levels will be even worse when you get busted for using duplicate scripts and have to find a new Doctor who will prescribe the same medication at the same dosage. Have a think about it as it not worth going through that especially at this time of the year.

I don't really know, but it seems to me that if it is a duplicate script it would have some sort of identifying number which would be the same. I don't think this would be worth the risk.

I am not certain, but I feel like filling duplicate scripts is breaking the law in some way. Bluelight does not exist to help you circumvent the law, and I don't see any HR potential for this thread. For these reasons I am closing the thread, feel free to PM me if you think it should be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.