Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ya, the g thing a few post up got me fiending.

I should be out celebrating, lol, but I don't do that these days.

Holidays for me, lots to do, places to go (not far, but far the fuck enough away from here).

So instead, I'm benzed, trying to work out what the fuck this tv series is all about (The Americans).
I got all hyped for it after watching the True Detective series, damn that's dark, but awesome, don't watch with the kids ;). (No. Seriously).

I'm a big tv series fan, have watched plenty and I'm always on the lookout for more.

True Detective is one of the best series I have seen since The Wire (which I am watching again for the fourth time). Really, really dark and the characters are awesome. The scene with the bikies raiding the ghetto was probably the most amazing scene in television ever.

In terms of other series, I finished Vikings recently. Really good series and better than game of thrones IMO. For a comedy (even though it is a bit old) peepshow is really funny. You can watch all 10 seasons on youtube. It is British and pretty off the wall.

I heart this thread <3

it has litterally inspired me to log in more often haha

hope more crew can do the same :)

could name a bunch of muthuckers that I wanna hear from but you all know who you are :p

The scene with the bikies raiding the ghetto was probably the most amazing scene in television ever.

Totally agreed X 1000. Fanstatic seen.

Don't want to crap on the good vibes, but fuck, I just totalled a car, and yes, sober. Fucking shook.

Ok.

Sucks when you have to be strong trying around the people close, when really it fucks my pyche.

Accidentally hit a dog last week too (Didn't kill it thank fuck, and I was doing under the speed limit), owner just called them from the other side of the road at the wrong time.

Alls these things can fuck with your head, when in reality, it's not your fault.

My incident earlier involved me 'spilt-discussion' acting, with some people in the car that that are very close to my <3 . Fucking kangaroo, I love nature, and those Aussie animals, but when life and danger in play, you think differently.

I'm in no way a 'hoon', just a major shit magnet these days.

Thanks space <3

No, thankfully no one was hurt.

My back hurts a tad more than usual, see how the next few days go.

I could breathe properly when I figured that out (no one injured).

Awesome start to some holiday time off!!

That's why I hate buying RC's and powdered benzos. All it takes it one mislabeled bag or bad synth, and even with the greatest care possible I could end up getting thrown way further down the rabbithole than intended (or worse).

10355651_969903989703360_7440501276286705671_o.jpg
My juice bender has come to an end .... good stuff just hard as a motherfucker to dose that shit right. Those 3 bottle were full and tapped up. Lol right outside Dan Murphies .... I blew out just half an hour before a job interview lol .... I remember lying on the grass and every female resembled a angelic divine entity.

8ft-Sativa said:
Today I found three bottles of GHB in melb cbd .... I think someone blew out and left them there. Crazy find! About maybe 70 mls total.

Nice, though I'd be wary as fuck about using any of it. I'd stress that maybe there was a reason it was left behind.

As far as I can remember off the top of my head the only time I've found drugs was when I was bar tending. This arsehole of a man came to order a drink, just rude as fuck. When he pulled his money out a baggie fell out of his wallet and behind the bar. If he hadn't been such a prick I would've given it back but I thought he could use a bit of karma. I don't know what it was and I just threw the shit out.

I'm not much of a tv watcher but I binged on 30 rock recently. I love it! Anyone else a fan?

Today I found three bottles of GHB in melb cbd .... I think someone blew out and left them there. Crazy find! About maybe 70 mls total.

Nice find.

I haven't been all that lucky with finding drugs (well compared to some friends). The best I found was a half g of average powdered MDMA in 2007 (equivalent to a pill or two back then powdered). Oh and the odd couple of grams of weed left by friends at my place after a party. I did find $100 note on a service station floor when I was 15. That was pretty awesome.

I had a mate who found a gram of coke in a ski shop. He said it was the best coke he has had.

I'm liking this thread. Has brought a few peeps out the woodwork (including myself).

I remember Sustanon from the last thread - haha he ended up getting it shut down. What happened to him, anyone know? Or any news of Mr Blond?

Missing Brn Cuzzins too. He was BL royalty.

^ Sustanon went off the radar quite some time ago, I don't know anybody who has heard from him in a long time. I really hope he is okay and just decided to move on from Bluelight...

I have Mr B on fb, while I have not spoken to him in years I do know that he is alive and well. I seem to recall a while back TheStudent14 made a post on here saying that he had spoken to him and he had just made a personal decision to stay away from Bluelight, my memory fails me at the best of times though and it could of been someone else who said that, or possibly may not have happened at all.

Footsy I watched the first few episodes of 30 Rock on your recommendation and could not get into it unfortunately, different strokes I guess...

As far as TV goes I am looking forward to the latest season of Hell on Wheels finishing so I can marathon the entire thing in a week or two. I can't stand watching one episode per week of shows I enjoy any more. I guess Media Watch and Last Week Tonight would be some of the few exceptions to that.

*fingers crossed I find some interesting drugs to report here soon*

(Or something equally worth boasting about)

Disclaimer: I do not advocate the consumption of randomly found floor-drugs, but whatever floats yer boat, AusDDers.

^ Sustanon went off the radar quite some time ago, I don't know anybody who has heard from him in a long time. I really hope he is okay and just decided to move on from Bluelight...

I haven't spoken to him in ages, but I heard from someone here sometime last year that he was alive and well, clean and avoiding BL for the obvious reasons. Not sure if it's true because I had to clear out my inbox, so I can't remember who PM'd me, but I hope it is, and the fact that contact and his BL posting slowly trailed off instead of coming to an abrupt stop supports the theory. Great bloke, hope he's still doing well.

^ I am really glad to hear that dude, Sustanon was a really good guy and I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought there was a strong possibility he met an untimely end. The fact someone has spoken to him since he stopped posting is a pretty strong indicator that is not the case.

Last edited:
*fingers crossed I find some interesting drugs to report here soon*

(Or something equally worth boasting about)

Disclaimer: I do not advocate the consumption of randomly found floor-drugs, but whatever floats yer boat, AusDDers.

Nothing like the sketch of floor found goodies in random pubs, clubs, footpaths and public toilets. New of a couple girl's who's friends bought "MDMA" at some club. The guy wheeling and dealing was toasted so he dropped a few caps which the girls assumed was MD (no test kit in a club) and popped away.

Thing was they tripped for 20 odd hours. DOx No doubt! One girl had never even done LSD at best a few "pingers" or "roundies" or Whateverthefuck junk non MDMA pills are called these days. Poor lass freaked out for almost 24 hours. Moral of the story don't take "pingers", "roundies" or floor discounted drugs... you might be tripping the light fantastic for the first time and shitting yourself the whole experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.