• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social thread #IV ♫ Summertime blooze ♫

The swell is usually not as good as in winter though i spent 20 years living in Byron Bay and we got lots of quality waves whenever there was a cyclone up in Queensland.

Me too brother. The surf was small this morning so i just had a swim. Nothing like the ocean to wake you up and start the day.

I love bodyboarding, but unfortunately for me the adult life sees me heading down the coast far less often :(

Hah! Never thought I'd find BL'ers talking about bodyboarding/surfing!

The ocean is my solace. I've been bodyboarding for 15 years(I'm 25) & not busdriving for all the standups. .... bet I can get a deeper barrel than you! Lol( just being a smartass), we have some insane reefs on the central coast. Most just minutes drive from my house. No big crowds, heavy waves, and plenty of variety :)

Ohh, and unlike Sydney the surfers & bodyboarders mostly get along. If you know your place then there won't be trouble. Also a few places are surfers only(long points/some banks) or BB's only(too shallow/sucky). The only thing that's ever felt more satisfying than heroin for me is a perfect barrel. The adrenaline lasts weeks and the memory never fades :)
Peace

Last edited:
I've actually known a few people that get more of a kick/high from surfing than from drugs.
Both can dangerous activities, but if you approach either of them sensibly it can be a risk worth taking, right? :)

^ Interesting comparison!

I have never really tried surfing, but loved skiing until I couldn't anymore.
Ironically that led me to more opiates due to a huge fall.
It can be quite dangerous but the adrenaline is pretty high.

No spacejunk, I'd need to travel a bit north atm.

Also, a bit expensive to ski in Europe these days besides I can't do it anymore. :\

Well I'm definitely keen as fuark to hit the surf over the next couple of weeks! Heading up to Coffs on Boxing day for NYE, then probably stopping by Newcastle on the way home :)

I bet you can catch a better barrel than I could too :p I'm WAY out of touch, has been years since I last had a proper session :(

Happy Christmas aus-blers.

Sounds lame but - be safe, watch out for your mates - if someone you know is spending Christmas alone check up on them.

I'd love to be able to surf properly :( just too uncoordinated. I stick to bodyboarding. Need to get a new board after leaving mine out in the sun - it warped and is like /----\ now. Might go and work up on the slopes next year - have a mate who has been trying to convince me. Love skiiing.

I surfed once on lsd. Well by "surf" I mean I paddled out the back and sat on my boarding thinking every flash of colour was some sort of sea monster.

I ended up washing up on the sand in fits of giggles playing with the velcro of my leg rope for 10 minutes.

I surfed once on lsd. Well by "surf" I mean I paddled out the back and sat on my boarding thinking every flash of colour was some sort of sea monster.

I ended up washing up on the sand in fits of giggles playing with the velcro of my leg rope for 10 minutes.
I have surfed on acid and mushrooms quite a few times. Had some pretty epic surfs on some of those occasions especially one out at The Pass with a pod of 100 or so dolphins sharing the waves and an epic sunset over the hills behind Byron. Good times!

Sounds lame but - be safe, watch out for your mates - if someone you know is spending Christmas alone check up on them.
Nothing lame about that mate - that's what it's all about, i reckon.

That's fucking funny, i can't imagine i'd make it into the water at all. I got really confused trying to apply sunscreen at a doof once, ended up thinking "what the fuck am i rubbing this shit on my face for?" - and starting to wipe it off.
Normal shit is so confusing on LSD.

Jesus christ how do you guys manage to overcome the breakers while tripping?! bahaha would be lovely to lay on a board out the back on mushrooms though.....hmm, I'll have the opportunity, but I don't want to drown haha

Happy Christmas aus-blers.

I'd love to be able to surf properly :( just too uncoordinated. I stick to bodyboarding. Need to get a new board after leaving mine out in the sun - it warped and is like /----\ now. Might go and work up on the slopes next year - have a mate who has been trying to convince me. Love skiiing.

Definitely find your way to the snowfields while we still have them man! Not many seasons left in this country at the rate we're screwing with the atmosphere. I'm still dying to get back on my board, haven't been on it since my first and only day of the season in 2011, when I faceplanted and crushed my fkn spine :(

Didn't realise there were so many surfers on BL! I bodyboard, haven't been out for about 6 weeks though. Caught a few waves with the_ketaman over the years. ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy NYE everyone. Stay safe!

Ash. <3

lol busty, that's hilarious.

Nothing lame about that mate - that's what it's all about, i reckon.

Absolutely. Was more trying to reason with the kids who don't think like us old fuddy duddys.

Fuddy Duddy :p Have a good and safe night everyone.

You too - for Chrissakes! :)

Morning / Evening, Spacejunk n everyone else. Hoe you don't mind me popping in here now n then. I recognise a few people from here; Spacey, Busty (I'm calling you Busty from now on because I can't personalise OTW hahaha, Consumer (Sumy)) they hang out with EADD. I used to hang around the American social but think I've popped in here maybe once or twice, since jpining Bluelight?! Apologies for my drives I've been on an RC stimulant called 3-FPM n all I seem to do is talk (type) whilst on it :) Anyway good to 'meet' you all n be nice seeing some of you in EADD now n then all welcomenwh not eh?! :)

Happy 2016! Hope you all get the year yoi wish for :)

WOW loving your ID! - that really is bloody ace :) xxxx

Evey

Last edited: