Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social thread #IV ♫ Summertime blooze ♫

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
Friends and fiends, the silly season is upon us once again.
After giving some thought to resurrecting our previous AusDD social thread, I figured it might be better to start a shiny new one.

So here it is!

Now, as we always point out with these 'social discussion' type threads, these basic rules must be observed;

- No "dicksizing" (or whatever you want to call gender non-specific trashbag braggadocio)

- Talking about drug use is okay, mention of specific doses is not.

- Availability discussion is not allowed

So, having gotten those formalities out of the way, please make use of this thread however you see fit.
Share with us your thoughts, your planned festivities, your off-topic rambled meanderings.

First.

Can't decide if I'm keen for summer. I mean, we haven't even entered it yet let alone hit peak temperatures and shit already sucks. Normally I don't mind the heat at all, but I'm not sure this year haha

I'm more into the winter time m'self...but y'know, the summer is full of events and for some folks, holidays.

Theres a bunch of gigs i'm looking forward to, at least.

I prefer nightclubs personally, so summer works just fine for me. Great excuse to pop outside and cool off without freezing.

Ah yeah. Its been like that here for the last month, with the odd day in the high-30s.

EDIT:

Wait...first time this summer, or first time ever? hahaha I just responded as if it were the latter. Figured I should clarify before looking silly :p

i think that's first time this summer
Not first time (this summer)
:p

I am shamed by my ambiguous sentence structure.

I meant:

"I recently had my first beach outing for the 2015 - 2016 summer period."

Well SixBuckets, you're one up on me still! However I'll be heading up to Coffs Harbour with the girlfriend over NYE, so I definitely plan to get myself wet.

I also plan to get in the surf :p

I love summer. I am a surfer so i like the freedom of being able to surf in boardies. Plus the girls wear less clothing in summer :)

I often wonder how many aussie bluelighters are surfers...

How is the swell in summertime for you?
I used to surf a long time ago, and it was often dead flat in summer 'round these parts.